View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 06:07 PM   #96
altair

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
Did a few of these a long time ago so I feel like its time for another
1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?

No. But we can talk $10m.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?

Neither.

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?

Probably forever, there's cops on the Eiffel tower to prevent you from climbing to the b top. If those are bribeable, about a day. Need to book a flight, get into Paris, wait in line...

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

Totally not into that.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?

Sure. And that's a silly question.

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?

Corsets. And: Yes.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?

Certainly not

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?

Definitely dog bowls. I've eaten from worse dishes. And I don't like drinking from even bottles.

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?

6 inch heels. I do smoke.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.

No.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?

Because I like my pyjamas. And Yes.

12. What percent dom/sub are you?

About 50:50.

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?

Spanking.

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?

PM me if you want one. Females only, please. And apologies.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us

No, but it was very arousing to tell my boss he's an asshole. So thought the secretary, thus that became a sexual setting quite quickly.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee

There's like two dozen more comfortable positions on the receiving end, thus the latter, if neither is not an option.
altair is offline   Reply With Quote