View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 02:51 PM   #498
FoxyFemboy

I think we can start you off with immediately slipping on that cage of yours and taking the maximum dose of laxatives that you can. For the next hour, every 15 minutes drink a glass of water. On the final glass that ends the hour, slide 3 peeled and sliced bananas and 10 marshmallows up your tush before padding up! Cut a hole for your caged cock to fit through on the diaper and make sure it's a snug fit before doubling with another!

Now for the fun! You'll be wearing this package for the next 12 hours. You'll be more than welcome to change the outer layer as long as it's leaking before you do, but the inner layer has to remain on for the entire time. I fully recommend using some cream or powder before having padded up. During this time, you'll have some fun activities to do!

Hours 1-2: To start, lets do some line writing! I want you to write in a physical book or paper somewhere 500 lines saying "Please don't mess my baby pampers or else I'm going to be a stinky baby!" Once done you can do as you wish to pass the time.

Hour 3: You'll be wanting a snack I'm sure! Order a nice, fatty meal. A big pizza, a burger, whatever. Make sure to answer the door to collect your order! Eat up and keep hydrated!

Hours 4-7: You'll be laying on your belly and watching some fun kids shows! Put on your favourite baby show before losing yourself for a few hours!

Hours 8-9: Spend a few hours colouring! You can draw whatever you wish, but must grip the pencils/crayons/markers with your entire hand while you draw. You can make whatever you like, but there's 3 drawings that are compulsory: your dream mommy/daddy/caretaker, yourself being changed by your dream caretaker, and your stinky baby butt playing in the mud.

Hour 10: Meal time again! Same deal as last time, but you're going to make sure to get something messy, and more than you can usually manage. Anything you don't eat goes into the front and back of the inner diaper.

Hours 11-12: How about a nice walk? Go out somewhere that isn't too populated and enjoy a nice walk for about an hour. Make sure to "accidentally" fall on your butt at least 3 times during your walk, and sit down on a bench or seat somewhere once to squish and hump against for 10 minutes. Once done, return home.

Aaaand you're almost done! Remember those pictures you made? You have to send them to previous people you've PM'd on GetDare before you can change. You may send as many as you like, the first response back is what counts most. You must send them the 3 pictures you made and ask them to score them each out of 5 stars. If you get above 10 total, you're safe! You may change and get out of your cage. Otherwise you're in trouble...

As a punishment, you're going to have to take off the inner padding and lay it out flat. Perhaps also diaper back up with that recent outer layer. You remember that last meal? You'll be eating it out of your nasty diaper. If you can barely manage after 10 minutes, spend 15 more faceplanted in your mess thinking about how disgusting you are. You can finally clean up and change.

ᴥᴥᴥ Keep me a Good Pup ᴥᴥᴥ
┌──────────────────────────┐
24 | Femboy | Pet/Puppy
└──────────────────────────┘

♥♥♥ My Stuff ♥♥♥

Diapers, Scat, Pee, Messy, Being called "Cute" or "Pup", ABDL, Orgasm, Sissification, Humiliation/Degradation, Crossdressing, Light Anal, Bondage, Paws/Feet, Hidden Public, Petplay
Dislikes:
Pain, Denial, Pics, Chastity, Unimaginative Tasks.
Limits:
Rough Anal, Family, Full Public
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote