View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 10:49 AM   #8
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
---snip---
In 30 days I made it to 14 minutes 49 seconds. I've never been able to beat that time with that vibe on that setting.
The stereotype is that women complain that men do not have the stamina to keep going until the woman is satisfied. So I'm wondering why women would want to be be less sensitive, less likely to experience climax. Is it only the challenge of this game?

Would it be a better for women to have the goal to climax more quickly? To become more sensitive? To experience more and (likely) intense climax? So has any female read done this sort of challenge in the other direction?

For example: If you climax before the target then this time (free to add a few seconds) becomes your new target. If you don't your new goal is 110% of your current goal. So the goal time will fluctuate but hopefully tend to be lower. In either case it may be best to wait at least until you have thoroughly cooled down before commencing.

Another twist would be to set the target at not the first climax of a session but the 3rd or 5th or more. Although this may be taxing your energy reserves. I suppose you could count it as aerobic excersize. And you don't need a gym membership.

This may be a wonderful couples game, leaving the toys aside.

If you often have fantasy thoughts and dreams at or near climax it may be and aid to make note of the more effective themes. For couples, it may be beneficial to provide these notes to your partner.

Have Fun

P. S. Should this become the topic of a new thread?

Last edited by [email protected]; 07-09-2018 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Adding P. S.
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote