Thread: Cousin Jane
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 01:00 AM   #14
brown mouse

It was almost eleven o’clock in the morning and we had rode our bikes to some tourist attractions that I thought that Jane would like to see but now we were stopped and sitting on a bench at the public gardens at the end of the big city park trying to think of where and what to do next.

“It’s still early in the day so what do you think we should do next?” I asked Kim as she looked around at the trees and flower beds that were around her.

“It’s getting warm so what do you think about walking our bikes through the park and getting some ice creams and then sitting by the lake in the middle of the park to eat them in the shade of the trees."she replied as Taylor looked at me then trying not to show her feelings to much she broke eye contact and started to move her eyes towards the grass with another blush of pink in her cheeks.

Jane knew something was bothering Taylor and for some reason it had to do with ice creams or something. Jane wanted to say something to Taylor but didn’t at the time. Come on girls let’s start walking our bikes to the lake.

As we were walking Kim and I walked in front while then I made a phone call on my mobile while Jane and Taylor were a few feet behind us talking but listening in on the phone call.

“Hello Tony its Karen. How is your ice cream business doing? I’m just at the other end of the park with Taylor and my cousin Jane who just moved here and we have been riding around all morning showing Jane the attractions around the city.”

“Jane could not hear the other end of the conversation but had a little idea of what was being talked about and to whom as she kept walking behind Kim and me.

“WE were thinking that seeing it’s hot and if you’re not too busy with customers you could ride your ice cream bike over to the lake where we always sit near the trees and see us, it’s been almost two weeks sins we had a chance to see each other and I want to introduce you to Jane as well.”

After a couple of minutes of tony talking on the other end of the phone and Jane still trying to listen in but doing it discreetly as not to alert Kim or me of what she was doing I continued to talk. “At least it was busy earlier and you made some sales, do you have much ice cream left?"

“Oh I was going to ask you but nearly forgot, we haven’t any money for the ice creams but if Taylor begs you to give her ice creams for free with her puppy dog eyes and that adorable little face on her like she did the last two times, you remember you thought that was worth giving away a few ice creams for.

OK Tony we will meet you in around ten minutes."

I hung up the phone and kept walking. Past a sign saying “Park Lake 500 feet ahead” Taylor slowed down a little and placed her hand on Jane’s shoulder to make her slow down as well until Taylor knew she was far enough back as not to be over heard then whispered in my ear.

“You probably nosiest this morning then again today ii felt a little nervous and red faced when they were talking about ice cream but it’s ok just don’t worry about it. I wanted to pull you aside and talk to you so you won’t be too confused or shocked too much later. As Karen’s slave you will see me do something later that I don’t mind doing for them but it still embarrasses me sometimes so when it happens and I’m sure it might be you doing something like this one day for them so just stay quiet watch and please don’t think any less of me.”

“Ok” Jane told her as Taylor patted her on the back and started to walk a little faster until they were back behind Kim and me leaving Jane wondering about what Taylor had just told her.

The path that we were walking on soon met the lake and we followed the tree line at the lake edge around for a while until it came to an opening in the tree line and a clearing with park benches and tables and people having picnics and swimming in the lake. Then the path turned right and it went back through the park.

“Are we going to sit down here at the tables? Asked Jane as she looked around “No” I replied. “We will walk around the edge of the lake a bit further to where it’s a little quieter, that’s where we will meet Tony and get some ice cream.”

We kept walking with our bikes a about one hundred meters further until we came across another small clearing next to the lake with a small almost hidden opening leading into a medium sized grassy space with a small sandy beach almost over grown by bushes with only a small section cleared to get to the lake.

As we moved to the open space Jane could see a three wheeled push bike with a small freezer mounted to the back of it with the words ice cream painted on it and a boy around seventeen leaning up agents it.”

Jane could still hear the people playing and swimming back at the last clearing as well as the odd person outside of the clearing walking past oblivious to us inside.

As we got to the ice cream bike I said to tony “Hi Tony how have you been. Can we still get some ice creams then we can eat them while we chat.”

“”Maybe but you haven’t any money on you so Taylor will just have to beg me for some ice cream” said Tony as he opened the ice cream freezer to show me what flavors he had left.

“Ok” I said, listen up you to slaves I want you to both stand up straight next to each other in front of the ice cream bike and don’t say a word.

Jane thought to herself that maybe she was not going to be told to do much today but now she was told to stand up and keep quiet so both girls complied to their order.

“Jane, I want you to stand there completely still and put your hands on your head and do not say a word and do not take your eyes off what is about to happen or I will give you a punishment you will not like.”I told her as she complied with her command.

“Ok Taylor, be a good girl and get us all some ice cream from tony.”

Jane was facing Tony and his bike about six feet from him looking strait head but could just see Taylor out of the corner of her eye with her head looking down as she held the bottom of her sun dress and slowly lifted it up over her head and dropping it at her feet on the grass exposing her boobs and leaving her standing in the open dressed in only her shoes, socks and panties.

“Come on Taylor we are getting hungry?” Kim said to Taylor while looking her over.

With this command Taylor started to walk up to Tony and then got on her knees in front of him with her hands up under her chin like a little puppy would do when it begged for something.

“Please Tony, can we have some of your ice cream, we have no money but if you give us some I will let you feel my boobs.”

With those words Tony reached out with both hands and cradled each boob and played with them for a while before moving over to me leaving Taylor still in the kneeling position.

“Go for it and pick out some ice creams” Tony said with a smile on his face then asking me to introduce him to Jane. As we moved over to Jane she was still motionless looking straight ahead at the almost nude Taylor on her knees.

“Jane this is Tony, Tony this is my cousin Jane. She’s my slave in training and hopefully one day she will be just as obedient as Taylor’ I said as tony looked her over with interest. “Seeing I gave you some free ice cream can I have a sneak peak at your new slave?” he replied.

“Well ok just this time” then from behind I put both hands on the sides of Janes shorts and slid then down her legs leaving them around her ankles. This made Jane cringe and go red and she could feel the cool breeze on her bare bum cheeks. “Don’t move until I say so and when Tony has finished having a look at your private parts then he will put his finger in your pussy as far up and for as long as he wants and when he finishes you will thank Tony for using your hole.”

Jane knew people were not far away as she could still hear them but the opening to the area was fairly well hidden so she felt a little at ease but the embarrassment of Tony now with his finger fully up her hole and her juices starting to flow which made it easier for him to slide his finger in and out at a faster piece was starting to get overwhelming for her.

Finally Tony had enough and pulled his finger out of Jane making a dribble of clear wet liquid dribble down her leg from her wet pussy.

“Thank you Tony for putting your finger inside of my hole and make me wet.” Said Jane still in positioned in the standing position.

“Ok girls you both can move now and walk around normal and get your ice cream, but Jane you have to keep your shorts down around your ankles with your bum and pussy on full display until we finish our ice creams and decode to go, Taylor seeing you were a good obedient girl and got us ice creams you can put your dress back on.”

Half an hour later I decided that Jane had been embarrassed long enough and let her pull up her shorts and hide her modesty then we got on our bikes and went for another ride.

Last edited by brown mouse; 03-08-2021 at 01:10 AM.
brown mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to brown mouse for this post: