Thread: Cousin Jane
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 11:25 PM   #12
brown mouse

“Wake up slave girls” I said In a loud voice so as to wake up Taylor and Jane from their sleep as Kim pulled off their sheets so as they both were laying there in there night gowns staring up at Kim and myself with their half open eyes. “What time is it?”Jane asked as she sat up looking over at the window to see the sun was just coming up.

“It’s Six thirty in the morning and your probably wondering why we are getting you too up at this time. “Well we have some activities planned for our new slave girl to do today and we can start after breakfast witch me Km and I will have on the table in the kitchen in three quarters of an hour.We want our new slave girl nice and clean for us. Mom won’t be up for at least an hour and a half which will give you plenty of time for you and Tailor to have a shower together and it’s your job Taylor to wash Jane’s nude body with soap water and your tong whenever possible all over for the next half an hour and to make things a little more amusing you will undress here and put your clothes on the bed then walk downstairs to the bathroom and start your shower and in half an hour Taylor will dry off Jane with a towel then dry off herself and you will both walk to the kitchen completely nude and sit down for breakfast.”

Slipping out of their night gowns and panties they both walked slowly to the door then into the hallway where it was light enough to see their nude body’s if my mother decided to get out of bed early for some reason. “I’m a little scared Taylor; what if we get seen by Karen’s mum if she gets up early?

“Don’t be scared Jane, I have to do things like this sometimes but it gets routine after a while and I don’t worry too much after all Kim and Karen make sure there’s plenty of time for me to do it without getting caught because they will most likely be banned from seeing me by her mother if I got caught doing something like this” Taylor replied.

Taylor walked down the stairs nude holding Jane’s hand to settle her down and comfort her she continued to say tol Jane “sometimes when they are in a strange mood there are selective people that they know that I have had to show my boobs or pussy to on command and occasionally show them off outdoors as well just because they lost a bet with someone and they made me the prize. I still feel humiliated when I have to do that for other people but on the other hand it sort of turns me on a little knowing my private parts are on display and being looked at.”

THREE QUARTERS OF AN HOUR LATER.

“Where are they, they should be out of the shower by now” I said as I got up out of the kitchen chair and walked to the bathroom door where I could make out the muffled sounds of moaning coming from inside. I opened the door and placed my head in to see Jane with her naked shiny soaped up body standing in the shower cubicle with her legs slightly apart and her back arched and letting out a series of moans as Taylor was on her knees using her tong to clean Jane’s pussy.

“Time girls, now dry off and come and get you breakfast I said as I closed the door again and went back to the kitchen.

As Jane and Taylor entered the kitchen and sat down at the table in front of their bowels of corn flakes they both picked up there spoons and started to eat fairly quickly so they could go back to the bedroom and get dressed again.

“So Jane what do you think of having your first lesbian experience last night and again this morning and how do you like us making you an exhibitionist and walk around undressed?” Kim asked as she admired her nude play toys.

“Well I wasn’t sure at first and scared but once I got the courage to lick your pussy last night and all the licking I got from Taylor this morning in the shower made me feel so wet and exited so I suppose now that I’m used to it I would defiantly want to do it again soon. And the same as being on display I was scared until Taylor talked to me about it and comforted me so it’s still embarrassing but kind of exiting as well.”

Once Taylor and Jane finished their breakfast we all went back to the bedroom where I had placed some clothes on the bed for them to put on.

Taylor looked at her clothes and started to put them on. She had a pair of blue sneakers with blue cotton socks and a pair of white panties with some white lace around the waist band. Once she had them on she looked back down at her other clothes lying on the bed to realize she had not been given a bra just a blue cotton sundress to put on.

Jane also looked at her clothes for the day and started to put them on. First she put on a pair of blue sneakers and black socks, then come a t shirt but just as Taylor discovered there was no bra. Not that worried Jane all that much with not having much to keep undercover.

Once she had her t-shirt on she picked up her shorts then realizing that there wasn’t any panties for her so the only thing between her pussy and exposure was the shorts with the elastic band to hold them up she had on the day before.

Once dressed and inspected Jane asked Kim “What are our plans today? “well we thought seeing it’s your first day we will ride our bikes and show you some of the sights of our city then get some ice cream from the vendor in the park,Taylor with her cute face and charms can usually convince the vendor to give away free ice creams so its her shout for ice cream, isn't that right Taylor."

Jane looked over at Taylor to see her blushing and going a light shade of pink in her cheeks as she timidly said “yes, I will get the ice creams.”

Jane thought to herself why is Taylor going timid and what’s it got to do with ice creams.

“And after we have our ice creams we might even go and watch the girls play basket ball on the courts in the park for a while.” I continued to say.

Once ready we headed out to the garage and found the push bikes and headed off down the street and out of sight of the house.