Thread: Cousin Jane
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 06:02 AM   #11
brown mouse

THE SLEEPOVER

It was Friday afternoon around quarter to six and Kim and I were in our room when my mother called me down stairs to greet Jane who had just arrived for our sleepover this weekend. Kim and I closed my bedroom door and checked it was closed properly so it wouldn’t accidentally open while they were downstairs and have someone peer in and see the activity they were doing before they were interrupted. Then we went down stairs where Jane was talking to my mother about the new house and how exciting it was to move to a city and away from the boring farm. Even though our city was smaller than most with only a population of thirty thousand was big compared to the old farm where not much happens.

“Hi Jane” I said as I put my arms around her and gave her a big hug. Looking at Jane I could see she was wearing a light blue t-shirt and I could just make out the thin outline of her bra straps whenever she moved her body. She also had on a pair of black shorts with an elastic band around them to hold them up and blue sneakers and white socks.

“Have you got everything organized for your sleepover?” said my mother as she started to walk towards the kitchen to do the dishes and then have an early night in bed watching some movies. “Don’t worry about the dishes, we will do then later once we have some food so you can relax and we will take Jane up to my room and introduce her to my friend Tailor.”

“I thought Taylor would have come down to meet Jane with you instead of staying in your room. My mother replied. “She was going to but she is setting up my DVD player so we can watch movies shortly”

With that my mother said “have a good night” and went in to the other room and then Kim picked up Jane’s bag and we all started to walk upstairs to my room.

As we got to the top of the stairs and in to the hallway next to my bedroom door I stopped Jane and said to her “you’re about to meet Taylor our slave girl and when you enter my room you will notice her in the corner of my room on her knees facing the wall and the reason she is like that at the moment and didn’t come down and greet you with us is earlier today is because she had a task to do for us and didn’t complete it on time.

Once you enter my room you will be our slave do and do as you are told so before you come in I want you to take off your shoes and socks and then your t-shirt and bra and give them to Kim.”

Yes Karen” she said as she slipped off her shoes and socks then lifted off her t-shirt over her head leaving her in only her shorts, panties and her little blue bra. I looked her over and then said to her “that’s a cute little bra but you really need bigger boobs to wear one of them so it’s time to get it off”

With those words Jane looked up and down the hallway and then un clipped the clamp holding it together and slipped it off and handing all three pieces of her clothing to Kim.

Once I was satisfied with Jane’s half nudity I opened my bedroom door and followed her inside then I told Jane to sit on the edge of my bed.

Jane looked over to the corner of my room where she could see a completely nude Taylor facing the corner on her knees with her pink and white cotton panties placed on her head and pulled over her face and eyes like some sort of hood and around her neck was a piece of cardboard with some string taped to it to make a sign that was facing backwards so the sign was on her back and read “I will try harder next time.”

Jane was still taking in what she was looking at and wondered why she just didn’t get dressed instead of letting them humiliate her like that but Jane soon realized after talking to Kim and me that it was what she wanted to do even though it seems to look like we are forcing her to do it and she was like Jane at first but over the last year and a half she has grown to know her place and even though we make her do many things as a slave she knows we respect her and are proud when she complies.

“Ok” I said to Taylor. “I think you have learned your lesson and can do the final part of your punishment, I want you to take your panties off your head and leave them in the corner then crawl on your hands and knees over to my dressing table and get my hairbrush then crawl over to Jane and give it to her and she will administer five very hard spanks on your bum.”

Taylor knew what to do as she had been punished like this before so she crawled to my table and then over to Jane and presented bum to her for her punishment then I placed a wrapped up towel into her mouth to muffle any sound.

Hesitating Jane just sat there on the side of my bed staring at Taylor’s bare bum for a minute thinking about the situation she was in until Kim said to her “hurry up and if we don’t think you it her hard enough we just might punish you.”

Jane lifted the hairbrush as far as she could and with the back of my brush she bought it down making Tailor jerk her body forward then into position again.

WACK went the next one and so on until Jane had spanked her five times and then sat back and stared at Taylor's bum now with a pink tinge to it.

“Well done, we might need you to carry out some more punishments later on if Taylor messes up again, now I have decided you can stay nude for a while until we say you can put some cloths back on and in the meantime you can crawl over to Jane and take off her shorts and panties then we will both lay on the bed and I want you to teach Jane how to satisfy us. I will have Jane lick me out and once you have shown her what to do you will go over to Kim and satisfy her because that’s the only thing a good little slave girl is good for” I said as we both took off our pants and laid down reading our magazine as both Taylor and Jane started on me until Jane had a little idea on what I was supposed to do then she moved on to Kim’s pussy.

If only my mother knew that we have two completely nude girls on my bed licking us out, she would get so mad and disgusted with us and properly send everyone home.

After about fifteen minutes of pleasure I could feel Jane still trying but struggling with her licking so I thought it was time to stop and I told them they both could get dressed but no shoes or socks then Kim had an idea and whispered to me what she was thinking of then I grinned and said to Taylor It’s almost nine o’clock and mum will be in bed watching a movie by now so Kim had a good idea to show Jane how loyal and trained you are and because you are a beginner slave girl you can get dressed but stay topless and we want you Taylor to stay completely nude and we will go to the kitchen and Taylor you can wash the dishes nude and you can dry the dishes topless.

Jane pulled on her shorts and panties but felt weird about still being topless and leaving the room but it couldn’t be worse than being nude and Taylor didn’t even flinch as she stood there nude with her head down waiting for us to go.

The long walk down the hallway and past my mother’s room was a little nerve racking but after that we hurried down the stairs to the kitchen where I switched on the kitchen light and Kim and I sat at the kitchen table watching a young topless and a young completely nude girl do the dishes then we headed back to my room and called it a night as it was going to be a special day for the slave girls with plenty of embarrassing activities for them to complete.