Thread: Cousin Jane
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 11:18 PM   #10
brown mouse

THREE WEEKS LATER.

Not much had changed for Kim and I over the last three weeks apart from video calling Jane every two or three days to talk. Jane by now had settled down and wasn’t as nervous or embarrassed about the thought of what I might make her do during her two week slavery coming up soon once she moves here.

The house had been bought and Jane will have moved in by the end of the week and I have already organized a sleepover for that weekend to make her feel like she belongs here.

Kim and I were in my room chatting and reading magazines together when Kim said to me “It’s only a week before Jane gets here, do you think we should tell her about Taylor? I don’t want to surprise her with Taylor as it might be too much of a shock just springing it on her without warning so I was thinking maybe we should tell Jane about her and give her time to adjust before she gets here.”

“There is a lot Jane might find shocking about me you and Taylor, and I think you are right, I should say something about Taylor. Jane’s a naive country girl and doesn’t know much about city life and different things we and our friends talk about and occasionally do so it’s our obligation to teach her the best we can and we have the perfect opportunity while she’s our slave girl” I replied.

“Sounds good we can tell her tonight and I think once she knows about Taylor she will feel more comfortable doing as we asks especially if Taylor s there to help” Kim said as she picked up another magazine to read.

“I think it will be fun to have two slave girls instead of one even though it will only be for two weeks, then again to never know Jane might get used to it and want us to keep her on.”Kim said giggling to herself.

“Talking like this is getting me a little wet so I’m going to call her now and see what her reaction is.”I said as I got up off my bed and went over to my laptop with Kim following close behind me then made the video call.

A few seconds later Jane answered and I could see cardboard boxes packed up along the wall of her almost emptied bedroom behind her. “Hi Karen, I’m so excited that we are almost packed and ready to move in at the end of the week” Jane said as she moved a box out of the way and pulled up a chair to sit on in front of the laptop.

I thought about what I wanted to say to her for a few seconds then asked “are you looking forward to our sleepover at my house on the weekend?”

“Defiantly, and I know you will want me to be a slave while I’m there but please just take it easy with me because I haven’t done anything like this before and don’t make my tasks too hard, after all I’m sure you won’t have to lift a finger while I do tasks for you like getting you food and drinks and cleaning your room, and I know you have a fascination with my small boobs for some reason so if you want to amuse your selves and as long as you keep your room door closed I can clean up your room topless.” Jane replied then continuing to say “I will admit I’m a little nervous and scared about some of the things in your list but I did make that bet so I want to at least try and do my best to honor it.”

I knew this was the best time to tell her about Taylor so I said to her “It’s OK to be scared but you will not have to do it alone. There will be a girl your age called Taylor there and she will comfort you when you need it and if I ask she will help you with tasks. Taylor has been mine and Kim’s slave girl for the last year and a half and she has become quite loyal and submissive for us.”

“Wow, are you serious? And she’s my age as well; at least I’m not doing things alone so I will feel a lot more commutable.” Jane replied in a shocked voice.

“You will meet her at the sleepover and I will show you what a trained slave girl can do and what you could become if you like it after two weeks. Oh and we like pony riding and Taylor's parents have a small lot of land just on the edge of town and stables where they own four ponies so we ride them sometimes. We know you have never been on a pony before so we will teach you to ride.”

“That sounds fun; I can’t wait to see you at the end of the week. I have to go and finish packing now but I will see you soon.

Goodbye.