Thread: Cousin Jane
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 05:45 AM   #4
brown mouse

A few hours later Kim and I were in out pajamas and still sitting on my bed talking when my laptop screen lit up and started to make a buzzing noise from the incoming Skype call so we both moved off my bed and over to the chairs next to my laptop so I could answer the call. The screen opened up putting Jane’s video link up on the screen where I could see Jane sitting on a chair on the front porch of her home under the outside light which lit up the porch like it was daylight. She must have had her laptop sitting on a table so from where she was sitting the cam showed her from her waist up.

“Hi birthday girl how are you? I’ve got some good news, I’m going to be seeing you sooner than expected as mum and dad just bought a house near where you live Jane said with a smile and then continued to talk. “So how was your birthday and how does it feel to turn sixteen? I can’t wait until I’m that age in a few years.”

“I had a good birthday with Kim and my family and got some good presents too. All round I got most of what I wanted for my birthday.”

“So what didn’t you get that you wanted? Jane replied in a curious voice as she thought about what I had just said. “Well let’s talk about you moving here first and when do you think you will be moving here?” I asked hoping it would be soon.

“Mum and dad said it will probably be in four weeks and the new house is only in the next street from you so I can visit whenever I want and play with you and Kim” Replied Jane.

“So what sorts of things do you to play nowadays and what hobbies are you into? Jane asked as she hadn’t seen me for a few months. “Well mainly the same old things like playing games or truth or dare and me and Kim like camping and lately we are into making bets with each other for forfeits but once you are here we can find plenty to do together.” I said as I looked at Jane’s face with a curious look on her face.

“Like we use to do? I haven’t done things like that for a while but it might be fun to have some bets and things when I move there. Apart from when you visited the farm there wasn’t anyone around so I kind of enjoyed playing games and things with you.”

I thought about what Jane had just said to me and thought maybe she’s very bored and lonely where she is and I should see how far I could push her while she’s video calling me.

“Well Jane I got a lot for my birthday but there is a couple of things I miss and didn’t get but seeing it’s my birthday for another couple of hours and you haven’t given me a present I think maybe we can work something out.”

“What do you want? I can sing happy birthday for you or make you a cake once I’m there, just tell me what you want” said Jane who was a little confused and with a cheeky voice cheeky.

“I gave her a couple of minutes to compose herself and replied “Well I was thinking it would be fun to get you to agree to give me two birthday presents seeing I’m the big sixteen this year”

“The first thing is seeing you are going to be here in a few weeks and just for fun I want to make a bet with you just like we used to, and seeing it’s my birthday I challenge you to except.” Jane was the sort of girl that when she was challenged to something she found it hard to turn down and with the added pressure of being my birthday she agreed but with a slight reluctance.

“Ok what do want to bet on and what happens to the loser?”

“Well seeing it’s my birthday I get to choose the rules of the bet and what we bet on and I think we should bet on a card game where Kim takes this deck of cards I have in front of me and spread them face down on the table and I will turn over one card at random then Jane will run her finger over the cards until you say stop and then she will turn it over and the highest card wins.”

“The winner gets to make up a list of any activities she wants to make the loser do with no limits and give it to the loser over a Skype call tomorrow night.”

“Oh I almost forgot, no matter what the winner thinks up if you don’t do it at some point in the future we will stop letting you hang out with us and if I don’t do everything on your list Kim will give you some photos of me nude in my room as soon as you get here to do as you want with if I fail.”

Jane started to giggle with a sneaky grin on her face then agreed to the bet to fit in and she knew she would be living there soon and thought it might be kind of fun to play along and maybe even get to boss me around and embarrass me a little. “I will think up some humiliating things for you if you lose.” Jane replied thinking she would win.

As Kim spread out the cards she placed the high cards all in one corner and I turned over a queen card then as Kim moved her finger over the cards she moved her finger more towards the lower cards until Jane told her to stop and Kim turned over a ten of spades.

“Yes” I said “I won so I will make up a list and call you tomorrow night with what you need to do.”

“There was a second thing you said you wanted, what was that? Jane asked knowing it was almost time for her to go inside the house and get ready for bed. “Well seeing you offered to sing me a happy birthday, instead of waiting for you to move up here my birthday wish is to have you sing it for me now in front of your webcam but I know you want to make it a very special birthday song for me so seeing you mum and dad are inside watching TV and washing the dishes and your all alone on the front porch I want you to sing it to me in the nude.”

“WHAT!, it’s almost my bed time and what if mum or dad decides to come out and tell me its bedtime and see me nude?”

“I replied to Jane’s worrying question with “come on you can do it for me and it shouldn’t be too embarrassing as I have seen you nude plenty of times in the past. Well you better get it over quick so you get it dressed again and I’m sure Kim would love to see you singing me a happy birthday.”

Looking around at the front door for a minute Jane turned back to the cam and said in a quiet voice “um ok but just stay online I have to do something first” then Jane got up out of her chair and I watched her open the front door then disappear inside closing it behind her.

“Do you think she will come back or has she chickened out? Kim asked me then I replied “I hope not, let’s just wait a few minutes and we will see if she comes back but while she’s away we should talk about the list we have to come up with so what do you say we sit up later tonight and see what tasks we can come up with for her.” I added as Kim agreed with my idea.

A few minutes later the front door opened and Jane came back out wearing her dressing gown which was tied up in the front and she stood in front of the webcam. I’ve only got about ten minutes until I have to go in so let’s get this over with, mum and dad are in watching a movie on TV so I should be safe.”

With those words Jane untied her dressing gown and slipped it off so it dropped onto the porch floor leaving her in just a pair of blue and white panties and giving Kim and me a good view of Jane’s small breasts with little pink nipples.

Moving her head around to look at the closed front door and with both thumbs under her panties waist band she slid them to the floor and kicked them off her feet leaving her completely nude and ready to sing.

“Happy birthday to you.”

“Happy birthday to you.”

Happy birthday to Karen”

“Happy birthday to you.”

Once Jane had finished she quickly put her dressing gown back on to cover her embarrassed body and then found her panties and put them on as well.

“That was the best birthday present I have had for a long time and seeing that you kind of liked being exposed I’m sure I can do some things like that in my list for you.”

“Um ok then I just hope you’re not too hard on me, anyway mum is calling me to go to bed so goodnight and I suppose I will be hearing from you tomorrow night for my list of tasks, good night.”

24 HOURS LATER.

“Hi Jane I bet you have been a little nervous wondering what I put on your list so I won’t keep you in suspense anymore.”

“Task one, once you move here you will be mine and Kim’s slave girl for two months.”

“Task two, I will control what you wear and if I tell you to take things off you will obey my order.”

“Task three, you have to masturbate or lick me or Kim’s pussy on command “whenever we ask you to.”

“Task four, you will have to complete some special games I thought up or take a forfeit that will be totally humiliating.”

Task five. You will have to streak fully nude at least once wherever we ask you to.”

Task six, you will have to have sex at least once while Kim and I watch in a kinky way and at a place I decide with a mystery dick as you will be blindfolded at the time.”

“You will obey any orders I give you during the two months of you being me slave girl including any games I ask you to play?

“Think about these tasks over the next few months and we will start when you get here so goodnight Jane” I said to her as I hung up the video call giving her something to think about and hopefully by the time she moves here she will be over the shock and comply with what i want.