View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 05:29 AM   #5
Bastet Anabelle

I just hate cold things Its funny because I prefer winter over summer but yet when it touches my body...that's a bit no-no.

What decides your mood on being sub or Dom? Have you figured it out?

Being crazy is not an easy job! It can change from moment to moment. However, it really depends on my partner who I have a chat with. And also on roleplay. I love to roleplay and I tend to assimilate myself with the persona I am in the roleplay. For example with my online friend if she ends up having in a dominant mood and in that roleplay she tries to dominate me I tend to fall deep into the submissive mood. But it really depends on a lot of things. As for general I'd say I am around 65-35 ratio of being submissive, however.

Have you got many toys to play with?

Actually a lot, yes! Too much to list them in one go

What have you been forced to do that you ended up liking? What was the worst? And 3: what would you love to be forced to do?

The thing I was forced to do was probably having to do rimjob that I loved to do on my partner. Being forced with a butt in your face unable to move really gives it a good feeling to lick properly.

I don't think there are many things I have been forced to do yet. But the worst has to be spankings. They can be rather painful.

And finally: what I would love to be forced to do? A lot of things! Being degraded and humiliated is a kinky I am very much into trying out and exploring with the right person as of now, so probably it would have to do alongside these kinks.
Bastet Anabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bastet Anabelle for this post: