View Single Post
Old 10-16-2021, 07:46 PM   #15
HoneyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremian View Post
Keep your towel in your bathroom and travel naked between rooms when you shower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Ok, how about 2x a week when your attending classes. At least one of which would be in a short skirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching_J View Post
Once a week, insert a vibrator and keep it turned in & turned on while cooking and having dinner.

Until you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, keep a list of the dares you've done. When telling him about us, give him the list.

Before you tell your boyfriend about GetDare, once when you go to spend the night with him, wear a crotch rope with your dildo inserted as a surprise for him. You can use this to gauge how open he is to kinky stuff.
Added the rules, and will keep track of dares. Does it have to have the crotch rope? I don't have any rope and I've never done one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf87 View Post
When you still at his house how do you normally sleep in
Naked if we have sex, if not usually either just a t-shirt or a shirt and underwear. Guess it'll be naked now as per the new rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just.for.fun01 View Post
Glad you like them here’s another one for you

3 times a week you must go brakes and one of the times you must “accidentally” spill water on your shirt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlil View Post
You can only check on this forum while naked, sitting or kneeling on the floor with your knees at least 20 cm apart.
Added both

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSpanks View Post
Have you experimented with breast and nipple play? You could consider wearing nipple clamps both in the house and when you go out. How large are your breasts?
Yes but not extensively. We only have clothespins which would be very hard to wear in public discreetly. Quite small, 28A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnuffi View Post
Take one pair of your boyfriends used underwear with you to school everyday, you do not have to do anything with it, just know that it is there.
Don't really see any appeal in that honestly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
You should have a remote vibe plug, just like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Vibrating-Ele...dp/B0897QCXXB/

And, when feeling extra naughty, like when out in public in no panties,
short skirt, plug it it (with charged batteries) and bring the remote.

Now try to remote yourself a couple of times, then leave it to
a random guy to experiment on you (without telling what it controls).

See if you can remain calm the whole time people play with you...
I don't have anything remote controlled right now. I think I want to buy one but don't want to spend money just to leave the controller for someone else to pick up so instead I'll let my bf control it if I get one.

My Rules

Experimenting and open to trying new things, but here are some likes and limits as of right now

Likes: Hidden public, clothing control, orgasm control, pain (not extreme), bondage (also not extreme), nudity

Limits (open to change at any time): Full public/exposure, extreme pain/bondage, permanent, urine and scat, pics/videos

Toys (again, open to change): Dildo, bullet vibrator, remote control vibrator, household objects.
HoneyNut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyNut for this post: