View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 08:06 AM   #28
Dungeonmaster
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PublicPredicament View Post
I did this dare, but as expected the people that connected only wanted pictures so it was rather unfun after the second person. The dare it self was well though out so I appreciate that a lot!
That's unfortunate. I thought about that, but didn't really want to restrict the creativity by setting rules for the negotiations. The idea was really that the dare wouldn't end when you get back to your appartment. You would have to do more after or even during the time. You could have been made to say stuff out loud in front of the doors etc. I kinda hoped someone would be smart enough to let you go back to your appartment to get more toys or something after each floor

Glad you liked it, though. If you want to do it again without getting harassed for pictures, feel free to hit me up.

edit: To give you the edge for this one: Do it somewhere on public transport with one of your toys.

Absolutely love:
Tease and denial, bondage, gags, clamps / clothespins
Like:
Humiliation, obedience training, corner time, ordered positions dice game / games of chances, pain (spanking, uncomfortable etc)
Limit:
Non consensual public exposure of anyone, scat, things no one should need to mention. And feet !

Last edited by Dungeonmaster; 08-08-2023 at 08:12 AM.
Dungeonmaster is offline   Reply With Quote