Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 03:56 AM   #15
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Ten

The Apartment

Chapter Ten

The hard coldness of the kitchen floor on Aimee’s face forced her to break from her thoughts several times as she switched sides and adjusted her knees every so often. Her imagination darted back and forth as to what was in store for her and why Bethany was letting this happen. Her heart was beating fast and the palms of her hands behind her back felt clammy. Aimee had just found herself in a somewhat comfortable state before she heard footsteps coming up behind her.

“Mmm”, she groaned as two fingers slid along her soaking slit, teasing her clit as another hand softly caressed her breasts.

“Such a good slut, I’m pleased with you finishing all your food and waiting for me like I asked”, Bethany whispered into Aimee's ear as she teased her slave’s pussy.

“Thank, you, Miss”.

“I am going to introduce you to my friends. They are important to me and they are keen to meet you. I’ve given them some boundaries and you will do as they wish”.

Aimee paused from her gentle whimpers as she processed what was being said before shaking her head.

“Miss, please don’t, I can’t do that”, Aimee responded quietly as she visualised what she could be asked to do.

Bethany increased her speed on Aimee’s clit. “You promised to please me, slut. You gave me your body to do with as I pleased. This is how I want to use it today. Don’t embarrass me in front of my friends. You know the consequences”.

“Mmmm, ohhhh”, Aimee moaned as her needy clit was getting teased, forgetting the girls would be able to hear until she registered the distant giggling.

Realising she didn’t have a choice and she desperately needed attention, along with the fact part of her was clearly enjoying the thought, she blocked out the side of her that was uncomfortable with the situation. “Yes, Miss”.

“Good slut, you will address them as Sister, followed by their first names. Is that clear?” Bethany continued to speak with a lowered voice.

“Mmmm, yes, Miss”.

“Good slut”.

Aimee stood up with the help of her flatmate, staring down at the floor. Every part of her wanted to look over to the girls, to see what they looked like but she couldn’t find the courage to do so knowing they would now be staring at her naked chest. Bethany walked her out from behind the island, her full naked body was now in view of the guests.

Still speaking quietly, Bethany put her mouth to Aimee’s ear as they walked slowly over to the living area. “You will let them do what they want and you will do as you are asked”.

“Yes Miss”, Aimee responded despondently.

“I am here, I am not going anywhere. Nothing will get out of hand”.

Those last words made Aimee feel safer, more secure and reassured her a little. She was grateful. “Thank you, Miss”.

Aimee felt a downward tug on the ropes that were binding her hands behind her back as if to tell her to stop. As she looked down, on the right she could make out the corner of the sofa in her periphery. On the left, a pair of black Dr. Martens ankle boots and some bare legs that belonged to the girl sitting in one of the chairs.

“This is Jess”, Bethany began the introductions.

Aimee slowly let her eyes follow the legs of the girl in the Doc Martens upwards to reveal she was wearing a black pleated mini skirt. The girl began to stand up to introduce herself. Aimee continued to raise her gaze to reveal the girl standing, a inch or two taller in front of her. She was also wearing a black t-shirt with an artistic motif of a chalk outline cat on the front which had been tied in a knot at the bottom revealing her flat tummy and extenuating her large chest. The girl had dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes that were framed within a cute cat mask. They were staring straight at Aimee.

“Hello, slut”, said the girl, smiling.

“Um, hello, Sister Jess”.

“And this is Molly”.

Aimee looked away from Jess over to the other girl who was getting up from the other chair. She was wearing red high heel shoes, tight fitting denim jeans covered with silver metal studs and a plain, textured white half sleeve jumper. She stood a good few inches taller than Aimee, had long blond hair which fell over her shoulder, curving over her right breast with calming blue eyes taking in Aimee’s naked body through a similarly cute white bunny mask.

“Hello slut”, said the girl walking towards her.

“Hello, Sister Molly.

Aimee felt so exposed, having these two, beautiful girls who were dressed nicely standing in front of her, watching their eyes move around her naked body. The girls couldn’t have been any older than her, most likely a year or two younger. Aimee’s restraint made it impossible to cover herself even though her body was urging her to, pulling against the rope behind her back.

Bethany stepped away from Aimee, allowing the two girls to get a better view of her slave.

Aimee stood still, staring straight in front, eyeing the front door wishing she could escape as the girls slowly circled her, running their fingers over her tummy and butt.

Aimee wanted to let out a little moan at the feel of the contact, but held it in. This was so humiliating but the constant twinging in her pussy reminded her that part of her was enjoying it deep down. Her breathing was shallow and her heart was racing.

“You have small tits slut”, said Jess as she stopped in front of the naked girl softly caressing them. “What size are they?”.

Aimee looked down to the floor again, embarrassed by the girl’s comments, before glancing at Jess’s large chest and quietly answered. “ 36C, Sister Jess”.

“Hmm, they look smaller”, she replied before giving Aimee’s nipples a hard pinch.

“Agghh”, screamed Aimee bending down, pulling away from Jess’s clutch.

Molly stepped behind Aimee and pulled her up straight, pressing her clothed body into her naked skin and whispering in her ear “nope, you take what we give you slut, if Jess wants to pinch your nipples, you’ll take it”.

“Yes, Sister Molly”, Aimee’s face burning up having to address the two younger girls as her superiors as she glanced over to Bethany who was looking on, holding her phone up clearly taking pictures or filming the interaction.

Aimee felt Molly’s hand brush her outer thigh before her fingers hovered over her pussy.

“Spread, slut”.

Aimee spread her legs a little as Molly’s hand greeted her wet smooth slit.

Mmmm, oooh”, Aimee groaned as Molly began playing with her swollen clit.

“Fuck, she’s soaking”, Molly said as she teased.

“What a fucking slut”, Jess said, “Getting off on girls seeing her naked body”.

The stimulation to Aimee’s clit was distracting her from her position, her thoughts focused once again on her needy pussy. Stood slightly spread, enjoying the attention she watched Jess reach into a small black bag at the side of the armchair she was initially sitting in, pulling something out.

“Oooh yeah”, said Molly enthusiastically, “I want to fuck her first”.

“No way, you went first last time”.

“Are you sure about that?”

“Positive”, said Jess, as she unbuckled her mini skirt and allowed it to drop to her feet revealing a purple fabric micro-thong which left barely anything to the imagination.

Aimee’s eyes were drawn to the girl’s shapely butt and the outline of her pussy through the thin fabric which barely covered anything. “Mmmm, ohhh”, Aimee moaned with the attention Molly was giving her hardening clit before seeing Jess laying out a harness, realising what it was.

“I don’t want the slut looking at me, Molly”, she’s seen more than I would like her to have already. Look away slut”. Aimee was too focused on her own pussy. “Comprende?” Jess added loudly, as she motioned she was about to take off her thong.

“Yes, Sister Jess”.

Molly removed her fingers from Aimee’s wet slit and went over to the bag.

Aimee looked away briefly, following the commands, but could still see Jess’ movements from the corner of her eye. Jess slipped out of her thong and inserted something inside her before pulling the harness up and strapping it to her. Aimee could just make out what looked like a black dildo before she felt Molly back behind her and the room went dark.

“No peeking, slut”, Molly said half playfully, knowing the blindfold was fairly thick.

Oh god”, thought Aimee, “she's going to fuck me with a strap on”. Aimee could feel her pussy pulse at the thought as well as a queasiness that she had an audience.

Aimee then felt her body being ushered to move. She followed the guidance as best she could before she felt something soft in front of her.

“Bend over slut”, Molly demands.

Aimee complies, realising she is being bent over the arm of the sofa. She allows the arm to take the weight of her body as she rests against it. She feels someone kick the middle of her legs gently.

“Spread your legs slut”, Molly orders.

Aimee did as she was told, feeling her ankles being secured to the legs of the sofa before her hands were untied.

“Hands in front of you, slut”.

Aimee slowly moved her arms. They were a little stiff from being behind her back but once there could feel them being tied with her arms stretched out and palms facing up.

“Ready, Jess”, said Molly, having secured Aimee in her bent over spread position.

Amy lays bent over the arm of the sofa, her legs spread, her butt and pussy holes on display, her hands tied in front of her unable to move. “Mmm”, a soft groan leaves Aimee’s mouth as she feels what she assumes is the head of the strap-on teasing her slit and clit.

“The desperate little slut is so wet, it’s dripping down her thighs”, observes Jess as she teases the toy between Aimee’s spread legs.

“Ohhh, mmm”, Aimee reacts as she is teased, feeling turned on and incredibly humiliated all at once. Her face reddening with how the girls are speaking to her and about her, but she knows she must do as she is told. She must not embarrass Bethany, at any costs. She has to go along with this. The attention to her pussy certainly helped.

“I suppose the slut wants me to fuck her, is that right, slut?”.

Aimee’s face burns with the words, knowing she has to answer the girl. “Mmhhh, please, Sister Jess”, Aimee groans.

“Ask for it then, slut”

Aimee pauses, searching for the words.

“No, better still. Beg for it like the desperate little slut you are”.

Aimee takes a few seconds to respond, focusing on the dildo passing through her slit and over her sensitive clit.

“C’mon slut”, commands Bethany from across the room. “Beg like a good slut for her, like you do for me”.

Aimee takes a deep breath, remembering her sessions with Bethany and focussing on her need to be fucked. “Ugghh, mmm, Please, Sister, Jess, Please, mmm, fuck me with your cock, I’m so desperate. Please fuck me, Sister Jess”.

Aimee feels the toy disconnect with her slit and push against her wet little opening before it slowly fills her.

“Nnnhaah”, Aimee whines as Jess eased the toy deep into her.

“What a slut”, Jess mocks as she moves her hips with the toy inside her pressing against her g-spot.

Aimee feels Jess’ pacing increase. What began as a few smooth lunges have now become rhythmic hip thrusts as her wet pussy is penetrated deep with the strap-on.

“Oh god, yeahhh”, Aimee groans, enjoying the toy inside her. Despite Aimee’s long absence from feeling a real man, she loved the feeling of her pussy being full and stretched. “It’s been so long”, Aimee thinks to herself, hearing the sound of her wetness as well as the noise of metal and fabric hitting the floor.

“Pull her hair, Jess”, Molly says.

Aimee feels her hair being pulled backwards by the girl fucking her, forcing her head back and her body arch as the padding of the sofa in front of her shifts and her chin is grabbed.

“Stick out your tongue slut”.

Aimee sticks out her tongue as she pants heavily from her pussy getting fucked before it makes contact with the familiar feeling of a girls pussy.

“Lick it then slut, do I have to tell you to do everything?”.

Aimee presses her tongue, exploring Molly’s smooth wet pussy, sliding into her hole and flicking against her clit. Jess moaning behind her and Molly now groaning above her.

Aimee can feel something building inside her. Normally she can only orgasm from her clit being stimulated. After the past two weeks of being continually teased and with what is going on now, her body is desperately trying to find release.

“Ghlease, Mihh, ngghh, ghlease, chn, I, chm?” Aimee askes breathlessly, trying to speak around Molly’s lips which are covering her mouth.

“No you can not, slut”, replies Bethany. “I don’t want you thinking about yourself. You are not important. I want you focused on my friends”.

“Yeah slut”, Both the girls say in unison as Jess fucks Aimee harder for asking and Molly pushes herself firmer on her mouth.

Aimee flicks faster with her groaning vibrating against Molly’s pussy as the result of the harder fucking from Jess.

“Mmm, oooh, don’t stop slut, don’t you dare stop”, Molly grunts as Jess pulls the back of Aimee’s head, pushing her mouth deeper into Molly’s pussy. “Nnnghhh”.

Aimee feels Molly grinding herself over her tongue before collapsing on her hands and taking a moment.

“Swapsies?” Jess asks as her thrusting stops and she lets go of Aimee’s hair.

Swapsies?” Aimee asks herself. “Fuck, do I have to go through that again? My tongue is already swollen, my neck hurts and I really need to cum so fucking badly

After a few moments Aimee feels Molly get up from the sofa before having something thrust against her lips.

“Lick it slut, I want it clean after where it’s been”.

“Fuck you, Molly. It’s perfectly clean in there”, Jess answered back.

Knowing what it is, Aimee knows this routine off my heart now and has her first taste of Jess’ pussy as she cleans the phallic object with her tongue and lips. “Urgh, this will never not be embarrassing she thinks”.

Before too long the girls have switched and Aimee is now being pounded hard by Molly and her tongue is deep inside Jess’ smooth pussy.

“Urrrrh, Mihh, chn, I ghlease, chm? Aimee is so close now and Jess doesn’t seem like she’s finishing anytime soon despite her vigorous flicking. Aimee worries that she isn’t going to be able to last much longer.

“No slut, stop asking”. Bethany sharply responds.

“I chnt hwld on muhh nongaa”, Aimee groans trying to convey her desperation.

“You can, and you will, slut”, don’t you dare cum.

Aimee feels the sofa seat around her hands give way, before a fleshy feeling touches her fingers.

Oh, god, Is that Bethany?” Aimee tries to work out what’s going on as she explores with her fingertips before concluding it’s her blackmailer's pussy. She tries to concentrate on fingering her hole as well as reaching up to her clit with her other tied hand whilst not neglecting Jess’ pussy.

Aimee begins to hear Bethany’s familiar pleasurable moans join in with the chorus of already breathy, groaning girls all gathered around her restrained naked body, using her for their pleasure.

Aimee has tried her best, she has put off as long as she can but she feels it building up in her body. It’s past the point of no return as the thrusts from Molly send her over and a wave of euphoria sweeps through her. “Ngghhhhhhhhhh”, Aimee cries into Jess’ folds and her fingers pressing deeply into Bethany. The resulting vibrations send Jess over the edge and she presses her soaking pussy over Aimee’s face as she cums hard.

With this, Aimee releases her clutch on Bethany’s pussy, circling her clit once again now being able to concentrate on her flatmate as she feels her owner's hole clench around her fingers and hears a loud, satisfying cry from across the sofa as Bethany climaxes.

Molly pulls out from Aimme’s sore pounded pussy and collapses with the other half naked girls on the sofa.

“Fuck, that was fun”, said molly catching her breath.

“It sure is better when you get to fuck first and finish on an orgasm”, grumbles Molly.

“Unfortunately, fun was had by everyone, when that was not supposed to be the case. Right slut?” Bethany said in a disappointed tone.

Knowing there was no way to hide what had happened, that Bethany had obviously realised she orgasmed and she promised never to lie to her, Aimee came clean. “Yes, Miss. I’m so sorry, I tried but I couldn’t stop it”.

“What?” exclaimed Jess. “The little slut cum?”.

“After she was told no so many times?” added Molly.

“How did you know?” Asked Jess.

“I didn’t know for certain, but I had a hunch. My naughty little slut knows better than to lie to me though. Right, slut?”

Urgh, as if I could have gotten away with it if I just didn’t admit it. You’re such a fucking idiot Aimee”, she said to herself. “Yes, Miss, I will never lie to you”.

“You broke a rule”, said Bethany, standing up. “Wait here girls, I’ll be back in a second.

Bethany footsteps could be heard walking away towards the kitchen and Bethany’s bedroom door opening.

“Oh, I think you’re in trouble now slut”, said Jess, a clear smile in her voice as she climbed off the sofa, wiping her wet pussy on Aimee’s blindfolded face and started getting dressed.

“For sure”, added Molly.

Aimee, still tied up naked with her legs spread and holes exposed, wasn't sure what to expect. She heard Bethany’s footsteps coming back over and gulped at her words.

“Okay girls, I need help showing my greedy little slut she can’t just cum whenever it suits her”.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: