Thread: Fiction: The Trip by DirtyPoet96
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 05:45 PM   #1
Innocent Baby

Trophy The Trip by DirtyPoet96

I hum to myself as I stretch my arms out, with blurry eyes I look out the car window as I wake to see the last of the mountain's sliding by. The lake slips into view and the glittering waves flare into my eyes. I block the sun from my face to see small canadian town coming into view. It seems like it's just another one of my visits to keep up with everyone there and I take out my cell to call you. We pull into the hotel parking lot and I tell you I'm in town and I can't wait to see you to give you a long desired hug. We agree to meet at the wharf and I begin to unpack my things in my unshared hotel room that looks over the pool. I pull on a jacket that's a bit too big for me but I just shrug and walk out into the hall. I run into my parents, they look anxious as they hustle down the hall, turning back to tell me they're going out shopping for new clothes and shoes and won't be back till morning. I follow them out and wave goodbye as I go through the tunnel and past the school on my way to the wharf. I practically run all the way there by try and stay slow so I don't look too idiotic. I come up to the ice cream store and decide to get you one so I go in and get two single scoop cones and walk onto the wharf. I see you sitting down on the bench at the end looking down at your feet, not noticing me yet. I set the cones down on the table and lightly tap on your shoulder. Just as I had hoped you jump up and swing your arms around my neck and give me a huge hug. I try to stay standing and I wrap my arms around the small of your back, pulling you in close as I spin around. I blush as I try to wipe the dorky smile plastered on my face and I turn a deeper shade of red when I look down and see your breasts bulging against my chest, the entire top portion of your bra in view as you hug me tighter. I see it start to slowly slip away and I open my mouth to warn you but not in time before it slips out and pushing right up against my face. I see you turn bright red, your embarrassment keeping me from blushing any further as I look around to see if anyone is looking. I am relieved when I see that my jacket is hiding everything from view and I quickly turn you around and push your back against the banister of the deck, facing away from everyone. I bend down and whisper, "It's ok, do you want to wear my jacket?" I wait for your answer but you shake your head and squeeze me tighter. I see that your delicate bra was torn by the zipper of my jacket and was now tangled in it. I look around trying to think of something and notice the huge gap between my jacket sides and you and realize that you just might fit… "Hold on, I've got an idea." I slide my hands up your back and grab each end of my jacket and bring them together, I sigh in relief when I am able to wrap them around you. I zip it up halfway with room to spare and you look up at me, blushing even more. I smile and wait for a reply to my idea but you just wrap your arms tighter and start to straddle your legs around my waist. I grin again and try to watch my hands as I lift you up by your butt, helping you to wrap around me higher up. Your whole body is now hidden on the jacket and I zip it almost all the way up then grab the ice cream cones, "hope you won't mind eating these now!" I laugh and wait for a reply, but only hear muffled whimpers. It dawns on me that seeing your breasts fall out got me a little hard and your crotch is grinding against it through my pants with every step I take. I start a slow stride as I walk off the wharf, landing my feet hard. I hear you whimper a little louder and chuckle as I grab your back and hold you close as I break into a sprint. I continue sprinting until I am passed the ice cream store and then stop hard. I hear you panting and grinding yourself up and down my body, as the air starts to get hotter in my jacket I feel myself getting harder. I ask if you are okay and feel you nod against my chest as you tell me to keep going. I walk the rest of the way, randomly sprinting every now and then and get a few odd looks from people on the streets. I come to the hill that leads up to the hotel and I realize there's a wet feeling at my crotch. I blush as I start walking slowly; wanting to make sure that the feeling really is there. I hear you moaning and I know you are getting wetter with each step. I decide to mess with you a little more and I run all the way up the hill, making sure my knees raise high against your ass, sending you bouncing back against my hard cock through my jeans as I run faster and faster. I occasionally bunny hop, pushing my hips way out so you feel as much as possible. I feel you digging your nails into my shoulders so I slow down as I walk through the tunnel, hotel doors, then into the elevator. I hear you panting louder and grinding against me hard as we wait for the elevator to reach the third floor. The doors open and I walk through them to my room and unlock the door. I shut it behind us, walk over to the bed and give you one last bounce before unzipping my jacket and letting you fall onto it. Your hands fall above your head and your eyes stay closed as I see you squirm and rub your legs together. You let out another whimper and I raise an eyebrow, "Are you ok?" I see you nod and hear a small yea as your lips part open. I walk across the room and close the blinds and hand you what's left of your ice cream. "Sorry, it was melti…" before I can even finish my sentence I see you hungrily push the ice cream tip into your mouth and suck it in and out. You use your free hand to slide your torn bra out of your shirt and you pull your shirt back over your breasts as you rub and squeeze the nipples hard. I feel myself getting harder and I blush but can't tear my eyes away. I take my fingers and slowly run them through your hair as you take the cone from your mouth and show me you sucked every drop of ice cream out. You lick the rest off your lips as I practically let out a big gulp and watch as you eat the rest of the cone then quickly start to shiver. I look and see not only is the air conditioning of the hotel cranked down to freezing, but the knob is broken off and the ice cream didn't help you any. I open my arms and pull you close for a big hug and you rest your head against my chest. You put your legs around mine and I can clearly feel your pussy dripping hot and wet through your jeans. I slowly slide my hands down your back and then under your jeans and I start to undo the button while looking at you lovingly in the eyes. I slide them down as far as I can before picking you up and laying you on your back. I get between your legs at the end of the bed and carefully slide the jeans off your legs, making sure you feel the fabric tingling against your smooth legs. They fall from your ankles and I sit up on my knees to take a moment to look over your beautiful body as you snuggle yourself against the covers with your eyes closed. Your nipples poke through your top and your panties are dripping against your soft legs. You try to rub them together but I hold you still by your ankles and decide there's something I have to do before I go on. I stand and sit you up, putting my arms around you as I look deep into your eyes before closing them and giving you a kiss so deep you feel a shiver slip down your spine and fill your body. I hold you close and keep my lips against yours as I start to slowly move them down to bite your lip then slowly sliding my tongue across yours. I give you my first kiss and make sure you know it as I pull my lips away, blushing. I lay you back down with a smile and still looking into your eyes I slide down and lay my body over yours. I kiss your neck and out to your shoulder then down your chest to your low shirt collar where I playfully nibble on each of your nipples. I lift your shirt up over your tummy and give sweet, soft kisses down to the brim of your soaked panties then take each side in a hand and slowly slide them down across your legs. I kiss above them with every inch I move them down until I let them drop off your ankles. I take them in my hands as I kiss up the inside of your legs, my fingers slowly moving up from your ankles to stroke your thighs. I keep a steady pace, rising up your legs with my lips until I get inches from your pussy. I feel the heat at my lips as I kiss right outside the lips and around your pussy, barely missing your clit as I continue to trace my fingers up your thighs and to your tummy then back down again. I let the tip of my tongue drag across your clit and down through your pussy lips, going up and down them, just deep enough for you to feel it. The taste of your sweet juices drives me on as I run my hands up your tummy, grabbing your shirt and sliding it up as I help it over your shoulders and above your head. I rub my fingertips over your nipples slowly as my tongue moves in circles against your clit. I hear you let out a little moan and lift your pussy to my face as you try to force my tongue inside you. I pull my face back and squeeze my lips hard around your clit, practically biting you as I squeeze your nipples hard until you relax your hips back against the bed. I move my hands from away from your nipples when I feel your hands pushing mine away. You squeeze your breasts hard and start massaging them; I smile and put my hands on your thighs. I give your clit a hard kiss and grind the entire length of my tongue up your pussy to your clit. I move my fingers to your lips and slowly spread your pussy wide open to see how unbelievably wet and tight you are. I feel the bulge in my pants growing more and more as I look down at your tight pussy and think that I might not be able to even squeeze into it. Your moaning drives me to suddenly shove my tongue deep inside you and start eating you out as hard as I can, my tongue grinding against the smooth walls and up and under your clit. I feel you arch up and moan, if possible getting wetter and wetter as I slide my fingers inside you next to my tongue. I finger you slowly but continue to eat you out just as hard. I feel you getting close to cumming so I stop. I lift my lips away and crawl over to my luggage where I pull out something you can't quite identify. I keep it hidden in my hands as I crawl back over to you and slowly drag it across the inside of your thighs. You feel small, fuzzy, tingling sensations shivering up your legs and I lift it so you can finally see. I look up into your eyes as I see you bite your lip as you look at the pair of fuzzy pink handcuffs dangling from my finger. I reach back and pull up a second pair as I dip down and kiss your tummy lightly and playfully, higher and higher as the handcuffs tingle up your cleavage and across your neck. I follow them with my lips until I kiss up your arm to the back of your hand. I take each of your wrists in my hand as I raise one to each bedpost and click one end around the bedpost then the other lightly around your wrists, light enough for them to gently rub against the soft fur but firm enough so you can't squirm out. Just then, I hear the buzzing of my phone on the dresser as it vibrates across the hard wood. I give you a little smirk as I reach over and take it, knowing I've got a good eight rings left as I kiss down your tummy again with the phone trailing behind slowly. I don't care to look to see who it is as I lower my head to your pussy to make sure you are still nice and wet then I give your clit a nice long kiss. Lifting my lips away I drag the vibrating phone lightly over your thigh and towards your clit, as it rings once I move it closer to your clit until it's just a fraction of an inch above your clit. I feel you hold your breath in anticipation as my fingers trail slowly around your tummy in small circles, waiting to feel the vibration against your needy clit. I move it just a little further, closer to your clit then I let the antenna slip slowly over it but, sensing the next ring, I move it quickly to the bottom of your pussy to lay it flat as it suddenly lets out the first ring of the last six, so intense I can feel it vibrating free of my fingers as it sends your entire pussy buzzing with one quick vibration. I push it flat over your pussy as it stops ringing, giving me the chance to reach up and put my fingers loosely around your clit. I decide I don't want your clit feeling the vibrations yet and I let it go through three more rings. I feel the lips of your pussy soaking the back of the phone and I see you squirm lightly with each one of the rings. You hold out in anticipation, not knowing if it's done ringing or not. I know there are only two rings left from memory so I pick it up from the lips of your pussy and hold it up so you can see the lights flash. You hear one vibrating ring wasted above you as your pussy feels almost too calm. I look deep into your eyes as the wasted ring ends and you give me puppy eyes. I give a playful smile in return as to say I'm done with the phone. You see me lower the phone out of view and I give you a kiss and slide the tip of my finger under your clit. You give me a pouty face until you suddenly feel an immense vibration shoot up your clit and you realize that it was the phone antenna I slipped under it. The ring seems to last forever as your clit throbs and quakes like you've never felt before. I feel myself getting as hard as a rock as you arch back, lifting against the handcuffs, moaning and opening your mouth wide. You close your eyes and I know you are about to cum so I tap the buttons on the phone, raising the intensity of the ring. I put my fingers over your clit and rub it hard against the buzzing phone antenna. I suck your nipples hard and only a second before the ring ends I feel your body convulse as the vibrations and rubbing sends an intense orgasm shooting up from your clit and pulsing through your entire body. You stay arched and I hold the small of your back up as I give you a kiss and feel your cum dripping over my finger and your clit. I lower you slowly back to the bed as you pant and catch your breath, I can't help but smile as I see you panting with your eyes closed, your hands handcuffed above you as your chest rises and falls with each breath. I give your tummy a little kiss again and set the phone aside. I slowly crawl around to the front of the bed and I softly spread your legs open. I lower my lips to your pussy and give it a hard kiss and then lean back a little to lick the cum off my lips. I slowly easy my tongue inside of you, starting to lick up every last drop of cum out of your tight pussy and off your clit. My tongue thrusts deeper and deeper inside of you, my only intention is to clean you up and make you feel good. I go slow so I won't make you cum as my tongue grinds softly against the walls of your pussy and right up against your virginity. I get every last drop of your sweet cum and eat you out till your pussy is nice and clean. I let out a little hum into your pussy as I eat up one final drop and kiss your clit. I lick my lips and pull my head up from you and I go back to my bag. I pull out a silky soft red blanket and lay it over you as I slide of your and give you one last deep kiss before resting my head against your chest. I can hear your heart beat slowly as I wrap the blanket around us tight and hold you close. I see you doze off and I rest with you as my cheek gently nuzzles the soft skin of your cleavage as my mind drifts away with the sleep that overtakes me.
Innocent Baby is offline   Reply With Quote