View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 09:47 AM   #951
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzimia88 View Post
You look ballsy and you seem to like extremely risky stuff. I'll go heavy-handed:

- Write on the back of both thighs "fuck me"
- Go to a church that has a closed or semi-closed confessional wearing a short skirt, and take a cross and a rosary with you
- Choose a row in front of someone and kneel
- Remove your panties and stuff them inside your pussy
- Wrap the rosary around the cross and put it inside with your panties, letting the rosary stick out a bit
- Get up and go ask the priest to confess you
- Inside the confessional, while you keep talking to the priest, undress your bottom half completely and masturbate until you cum without being noticed
- Dress again and exit the confessional
- Knee on the same row as before and remove everything from your pussy
- Put the cross with the rosary inside your wet panties and leave everything next to where you kneeled, before going away

Optional rule: if you get caught by the priest, you'll have to tell him what you have inside your pussy and ask him to take it out

Alternative rule: if you got a friend that is as crazy as you are, take him/her with you and try to have them sneak in the confessional to give you head, instead of masturbating by yourself.

Really curious to see if you can actually pull this off
Okay so this one was other than my usual tasks haha (involving a priest is new haha) ♥ I gotta tell you i was scared about this one but i said ill do the first 10 dares which are within limits after that post so i just did it

so before i went to church i wrote fuck me on both of my tighs (in german), then i went to the biggest church of my hometown which i knew had a confessional, wearing a very very short skirt covering my butt cheeks but not more (kids probably could see my pussy from the front even when theyre just standing *-* i was still wearing panties at that time obviously so i was covered so far ♥ i went to church during a mass so it was pretty crowded *-*

i sat in the back of the church but in front of a old man and other people next to him *-* when everybody kneeled i did so too and just quickly undressed my panties *-* the first few seconds i was soooo extremely nervous and embarassed but when i noticed nobody reacted to it (or just nobody saw it) i became more calm again ♥ the rows are pretty close next to another so its not thaaat easy to read the "fuck me" writing ♥secretly i pushed the panties first, than the cross with the rosary in my pussy until nothing was visible except a tiny piece of the rosary ♥ i just waited and waited soo horny until the mass was finally over (played the whole mass with my pussy haha i felt soo bad doing that in a church lol) *-* when the church was almost empty i asked a priest to confess me *-* obviously he agreed and we got in the confessional thing/box/whatever ♥ between us was a wooden wall with a tiny window which had very many crosses in it so hard to look through the window ♥ what scared me was that the front wasnt a door or so.. it was just like a curtain *-* so anybody could open it anytime and since i then took off my skirt i would be very exposed *-* but all of that nervousity helped me cumming faster later ;P we talked and talked (i dont tell you what i confessed here haha actually i didnt even know much to talk about so i continued to create a story just so i get more time haha) ♥ aylin didnt have time so i had to cum on my own btw when i was about to cum the priest thought i would be crying or so haha because he asked "is everything fine? you sound sad" *-* it was the moment i came haha ♥ i thought it would count as being caught and also the priest wouldnt tell anybody (thats the rule i guess) so i told him that i was bottomless and had my panties and a cross with rosary in my pussy *-* he reacted like he was pretty surprised and overplayed his nervousity with laughing ♥ but luckily he denied to help me get the things out haha ♥ so i put on my skirt again and went back on my place to empty my pussy haha ♥ i could see the priest which confessed me watch me but somehow i totally didnt care because i like trusted him and thought he knew it anyway i placed the wet panties and the rosary in place and left the church ♥

now without panties my pussy was not very good covered and i still had like 5 minutes to walk to my car *-* at least one couple noticed my pussy because i saw them pointing on it with their finger *-*

1/10 duty dares i guess haha ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: