View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 09:42 PM   #1
Diapered_Stinker

Default ABDL Video Game "Diaper Dare War"

Hello all nerdy and game loving ABDL/Diaper lovers. Today I have brought what I think to be an interesting set-up for combining both Diapers and Competitive gaming into one thread: The Diaper Dare Wars!

It is pretty simple. A person will put both a way to contact them and what games they would like to play others in. A second person will then contact them challenging them based on the game they picked and put alongside a dare the loser of the two must do.

For example, lets say I am person A and say Starcraft Two for my game. Person B sees this and challenges me to a best of three where the first time someone loses, they diaper up, and the second time they must fill their diaper up with something the winner chooses. We play a best of three, I win, and therefore Person B must do the dare.

This sets up for some unique contests where instead of just trying to win at the game, its a contest of endurance instead (ex. everytime you die in Hotline Miami, chug x oz of water. First to wet/leak their diaper loses and gets the stakes). Be Creative!

To start us off, you can contact me through here or on KIK (inaflashinglight). I play Starcraft 2, Payday 2, X-Com 2, and Chess. I have other games as well, so feel free to PM me to see if I own the game you were thinking about.

Trapped in diapers till February 22, 2022 because I suck at chess...

Likes : Smelly dares, Diapers, messing (forced and natural), contests, bets and wagers, wedgies, discreet public play , spankings, light bondage, force feeding, laxatives, smothering, diaper flashing, wrestling, forced public dares

Limits : full blown public play, gore/heavy blood, obv. No no stuff

Curious: crossdressing (forced and by will)
Diapered_Stinker is offline   Reply With Quote