View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 05:15 PM   #950
Bdsub
Dare Freak

One more custom task to report on today.

I had to do a task that I gave out.....

The task I gave:
a small dab of toothpaste on each nipple, your clit, and the base of a butt plug. you will strip naked, strap your ankles to the legs of a chair, then edge 5 times. You will then wait for 5 min past the last edge before untying yourself and cleaning up. Anytime your arm / arms are not needed put them behind your back.

Luckily it wasn’t too bad of a task. I somewhat enjoy the feel of toothpaste but am not in love with the mess so I planed this so I could do it right before I was going to shower.

I grabbed a kitchen chair and set in front of a full length mirror. Took my clothes off and set them aside. I lubed up the top of a butt plug and put a good bit of toothpaste on the base and inserted it. Then a dab on each nipple, and lastly put a good layer on my cock. Used Velcro straps to tie my ankles to the legs of the chair.

I did use a small bit of lube on top of the toothpaste to make this easier. A nice gentle tingling burn of toothpaste on my sensitive parts was feeling nice and with one arm between my back and the chair I proceeded to edge 5 times while watched myself in the mirror. The 5 edges went quickly after edging over 1,000 times this week . In fact I might have done an extra (or 3) edges . Then sat there looking at Myself in the mirror for 5 minutes. I released my ankles and cleaned up in the shower.

All in all, a short and simple, but fun task. Who knows you may end up seeing a similar report on this same task
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79

Last edited by Bdsub; 11-27-2020 at 01:30 AM.
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote