View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 12:48 PM   #947
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Just did (sort of) Blue's custom task from post 100

Line up all the toys that can go into your ass from small to large. Squat over them and push them as deep as you can inside your ass without using your hands. Repeat this 5 times per toy, you can use your hands to take it out. Work your way from small to large. If it is not against your limits, give a kiss to each toy before moving to the next one, otherwise blow it a kiss.
Once you are done fucking your ass with all your toys, sit yourself down on your largest toy once more, and edge yourself a single time while it is inside you while moaning as loud as you can.

On paper this did not seem overly difficult, insert a couple dildos a few times each. in practice this is rather hard and I didn't really pass this task. I was about as elegant as a monkey trying to fuck a football.

I lined up my 5 dildos. the first 2 are small relatively thin hard plastic nothing special. the small based on them kept letting them be knocked over and I eventually gave up and had to hold the base. Even then it was rather difficult. The next 2 are a softer semi realistic shape with suction cup bases. They are straight and just firm enough that it took multiple tries, angles, and positions but I eventually got it. the last one is a little large and is actually my preferred dildo but it is a fairly flexible material and has a little curve to it. because of the curve and its flexibility no matter what i tried I couldn't get it to go in. from trying this my leg muscles are burning!

I re-lined all 5 back up and out loud individually said thank you and gave it a kiss on the tip before moving to the next larger one. I then put the large one back in and edged once while moaning. that seemed really weird as I don't normally make a lot of noise.

Blue I clearly did not pass this task. I will let you decide if an attempt is a pass or if you owe me a different task.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post: