View Single Post
Old 12-09-2023, 12:12 PM   #8
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixi View Post
Hey! I would like to ask you to give me some (dice) dares especially about insertion or object fucking. I'm horny nearly all the time and sometimes cum too early while masturbating because I can't stand the frustration too long.
I will report back of course and if you don't like my report, feel free to punish me in a way you think would fit.

Unfortunatelly I only have the most basic household objects at home at the moment (bottles in different sizes, pens, toothbrush, toothpase, kitchen objects,...)

Likes: Object fucking, metronome dares, insertion, different sensations, mild - moderate pain, pussy stretching,...
Dislikes but I would do: Anal, lasting pain, period, orgasm denial
Limits: public, piss, messy, atm, taking pictures, writing on my body, electricity...
I've used metronomes for dares before but this is the first time I've seen someone specifically ask for one.

Here's two for you.

Task 1.
Get a bottle that will challenge your hole. Now get 4 more bottles each bigger than it. Number 1 to 5 from smallest to biggest.

Roll a d4 for metronome settings.
1 - 30 bpm
2 - 60 bpm
3 - 90 bpm
4 - 120 bpm

Roll a 2d6 for which item to use 1 is the thinnest and 5 is the thickest.

If you roll:
2 or 12 use bottle number 1
3 or 11 use bottle number 2
4 or 10 use bottle number 3
5 or 9 use bottle number 4
6 or 8 use bottle number 5
7 - tally them up and reroll.

Once after you roll for the item to use roll for the speed of the metronome. Fuck your pussy at that speed for 2 minutes then stop and roll for another set.

Keep this up until either you've used all of the metronome speeds 3 times or you've used each bottle twice.

You will do your best not to cum but if you do you've failed but you'll continue until you've met the requirements for stopping.

For each 7 you tallied up you will insert a sharpie into your pussy and keep it there for 20 minutes.

If you cum or cannot fit all the required sharpies in your pussy then you've failed and you need a punishment.

Task 2.
Get a bottle fill it with water, and stick it in the freezer for 2 or 3 hours.
When you're ready to do the task get another bottle and fill it with hot tap water.

Roll a d6 for how many minutes to fuck yourself for.
Roll a d4 for metronome settings.
1 - 30 bpm
2 - 60 bpm
3 - 90 bpm
4 - 120 bpm

Start with the frozen bottle and when you're done re-roll a new set and switch to the hot bottle.

You can stop after you've used each speed setting at least 3 times or the frozen bottle is no longer frozen.

If you cum you've failed and require a punishment.

Enjoy.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote