View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 11:00 AM   #36
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdgingDesperation View Post
To put in my 2 cents. I think there is an irony that a blog about a mutually agreed yet very serious TPE relationship got many downvotes under the pretense of red flags despite there being so many open topics encouraging consensusal blackmail, scatology, and many other extreme and niche fetishes. But a real life TPE slave pet relationship is where the line is drawn lol.

I wish to express my gratitude for you and Pet Ra's interesting insights so far. I suppose I better ask a question to be inkeeping with the thread:

In one of her posts, Pet Ra mentions 'mistress despises me' or something to that effect. I don't mean any disrespect, but have you spoken about this and your feelings with her at all to clear things up, or failing that can you go into more detail and explain the reasoning?

Another question: will we be seeing any updates soon on Pet Ra's story section?

Again no disrespect intended and I am totally grateful for your lovely posts together so far.
Hi

I can assure you, we don't understand either. It started with 2 people that told her that she live a sad and unhealthy life but didn't explain any further. So we decided to not give a shit about their opinion and let them know. Guess they couldn't handle rejection and released a shitstorm of downvotes.
Now we laugh about them .

Thanks, I'll let her know.

To answer your questions:
We've talked about it and Puddles admitted that she slightly exaggerated. During that time Stephan was quite busy so I was responsible for her and I was not satisfied with her.
Puddles was slacking around, went to sleep late, didn't do her chores properly – stuff like that.
I won't and can't tolerate that. Maybe I was a bit hasher than I should. You know that I'm very strict, but she's fully-trained now, so our expectations in her are accordingly high.

I love her, without question. She's so happy in her submission that you can't do anything but love her for it. But I'm not her friend anymore and she asked me to do things to her that made me lose all respect for her.
So, I'm not despising her but I can't think highly of her (human side) either. I treat her the way she asks to be treated, as a pet / slave.

For your other question you have to ask Puddles yourself .
I know she's working on it and not very satisfied with her writing yet.

Thank you very much .

If our Pet doesn't behave feel free to contact me
Mistress Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote