View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 12:06 PM   #32
Mistress Hanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PancakesDetective View Post
Kinda starting to understand the haters from your reactions:/

How do you see you and Ra's relationship develop in respect to her Master Stefaan?
Are you turned that he loves you more than Ra?
The haters reacted to Puddles Pet-Diary before I registered here and as soon as I opened this thread it got crushed in downvotes as well, long before my snappy response. My reaction is just the result.
Futty registered during a time our Pets diary got swaremd with downvotes, then after 4 weeks she made her very first post in which she asked an idiotic (almost insulting) question, which is promptly thanked by the two people that tried to pull our pet down. All this smells worse than the fish from "Unhygienix" - you know, the fishmonger in the Asterix comics .

For me it's fun to "argue" with those people. I do it just for shits and giggles .

For your questions:
To be honest, I don't know. If you had asked me 2 years ago I would have said that she would give up her pet-play as soon as they get married and then will be a respectable (but kinky) wife.
I never expected that she would ask to become a full-time pet and even less expected that she asked me to replace her as Stephans wife a year later. That totally took me by surprise.
I guess you want to know if we are competitors and I can assure you that we are not.

I know that one day it may change, Puddles (and me too) want to have children one day and I'm sure Puddles want to raise her puppies humans . So that will be the end of the pet-relationship but maybe we will keep our MFF-relationship. But that is a „future-us“ problem.

I wouldn't say that he loves me more than Puddles. She's his wife, at least legally and even she now has the status as a dog doesn't mean he don't love her. I love her too, even I'm not respecting her because the one doesn't exclude the other. We have a strong love triangle and we show it to her every day.

If our Pet doesn't behave feel free to contact me
Mistress Hanna is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Mistress Hanna for this post: