Thread: A mixed bag
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #15
cooperjess

What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
Mint choc chip! :p is that weird?

What does your ideal sex partner look like?
uhhhhh Marlon Brando from the 1950s Streetcar movie (lol)

What's the last thing you learned?
don't understimate the things that you'll forget about!

Your thoughts on anal?
it's not as easy as they'd have you believe... but it's WAY more funny

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it?
like, two days ago? drank wine, had smoochies.. it was good!

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie.
Much Ado About Nothing? it's a play, but still

Your earliest childhood memory?
my memory isn't so good :( it's a bit too fleeting and floaty to put any dates to it

What was the best dare you did on this site?
oh it's hard to think of a specific one! :D i've been exposed, humiliated, tortured, etc. and I can hardly remember a moment of it (which, psychologically speaking, is probably best not to get into, right? haha...)

So idk about the best, but I can remember the weirdest. The premise was to get dressed up all sexy, cover yourself in olive oil (I bought a whole bottle), and to slime around in the bath. Then you were supposed to dust yourself in flour, the idea being you'd be like, snow dusted? or something? But in reality it all sorta, clogs together, until you're rolling around in a gritty oily bathtub, in cheap uncomfortable lingerie, smelling like a doughball and looking like someone's just dug you up from a beach somewhere. It SUCKED, and I had to spend ages trying to get the Pizza Express smell out of the bathroom before my folks came home :**** If not the best, it's definitely the most memorable lmao

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why?
Human >:)))) haha jk. I always wanted a hedgehog!

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks [...] Which one do you pick and why?
omg, the whipping for sure. cause it's already kinky, but it's BETTER since i totally deserve it. i used to have fantasies about being put in the pillory, lmao

How many books do you own and what genres are they?
in total? too many, lol. it's a big mix, mostly secondhand literary classics and theory. and course books >:(

thanks! this was really fun :3
The following user says Thank You to cooperjess for this post: