Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 10:02 AM   #12
Whispering Dom

You lay there with her straddling you trying to get your breath back. It’s almost like a dream the things she has done with you. Obviously you like sex, and you had thought you were pretty experienced, but she seems to be pushing you to do things you’d never even have imagined. Were they all good, all nice? You’re not sure, but you know you are going to do them if she asks after all none of them had actually hurt you.

You watch her as she unstraps the dildo and then lifts it to her own mouth and slides her lips along it. She’s looking into your eyes, and she lets out a contented sigh, then she drops it on the floor by the bed. You look between her legs and see her arousal clearly. It makes you happy. You turn her on. She moves up your body and you watch mesmerized as she rubs her pussy on your nipple and you let out a little moan of arousal, and she sighs. She repeats on your other nipple. Then she lifts herself up and drops herself onto your face. Now the smell and taste are her arousal, and you lap at her hungrily. You grab her hips as she thrusts herself against your mouth and push your tongue deep into her wetness. You’d never have imagined doing this, but she tastes amazing and clearly she’s enjoying it. You can feel her arousal coating your mouth and chin.

She’s grinding into your face and you are lapping at her clit. You want desperately to pleasure her, to make her orgasm. You wonder whether she’ll squirt, then realize you don’t care. Your face is already wet with her juices. She’s gasping, and lets out a moan as she grinds even harder against your mouth. Once more you stiffen your tongue and push it deep inside her. Suddenly you feel her shudder and jerk, realize she’s climaxed. You wait with your mouth still open, will she? It seems not, as she slowly lifts herself off your face. You’re not sure whether you’re relieved or disappointed, wonder what it would feel like to have a mouthful of a woman’s cum. You’ve had plenty of experience with guys, would it be different? She sits back down on your belly, staring down at you once more. Smiling. She reaches her hand forward and strokes your face, she slips her finger into your mouth and you suck on it. You feel drugged.

You lay like that with her sitting on you for quite a while, neither of you speak. Eventually she slips off you and lays down beside you. Incredibly, you realize you are still aroused. What magic does she possess that turns you on so much? You turn your face to look at her, see her looking at you.

“You trust me Lesley?” She asks quietly, and you nod. “Was there anything I did that you wish I hadn’t?” You hesitate but shake your head. “You’re sure? I do like to experiment, to push…” You swallow hard but nod your head, see her smile at you. “Good. I like having you Lesley. And I can be quite bad… With people I like.” You just look into her eyes.

Her eyes close, and she seems to have fallen asleep. You just lay there, your mind swirling. 24 hours ago you’d never have thought, never have imagined that you’d be having sex, and pretty amazing sex at that, with another woman. You try to remember how it had happened, had you secretly wanted it with Emily? You don’t think so. Had she forced you? Again, you don’t think so, you had never resisted, never tried to stop her, and if you remember rightly, and in the haze of this whole new experience you’re not sure you do, but she seemed to have always offered you a choice.

You smile for a moment, thinking now of her fan club back at the chalet. How they seem to fawn over her, and yet it’s you, Lesley who has just had the most amazing sex with her. Again you think they must all be a bit clueless if they haven’t realized that she’s a lesbian, but then you check yourself, after all, you hadn’t realized it either. But whereas they haven’t realized, and anyway Emily doesn’t want them, well she definitely seems to want you.

You think of how she calls you her insatiable little Lesley, you like it, how she clearly seems to like your body, even though your tits are small. And she definitely seems to like your ass, and to your surprise, you rather like what she’s done with it so far. You keep looking at her, sated yet still aroused, not sure how that is possible. In the last 48 hours you’ve had more sex than you’ve had since you arrived here, well, not counting the masturbating. You sigh quietly lay back and close your eyes…
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: