View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 07:48 AM   #43
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
Hi there. I am aloof and I believe in feminism. I clearly need to be punished. What are some rules I can implement into my daily life to remind me of my place?

Please note, my nipples are incredibly sensitive. I happen to think I'm really smart. I dress very modestly and I take pride in expensive clothes. I often make men feel small and invaluble. I have a boyfriend that wants me to be more femininely delirious and wants me to properly serve him. And I'm trying to learn how to better take it up the ass.
Pretty pretty please help degrade me?

Love, this little slut
Sure, maybe with a little help from hypnosis we could get something going real good here...

Let's start with "Commando or Slut". This is a file that makes you want to dress slutty (commando) or be slutty (cannot your own get dirty fantasies off your mind). Two details about it:
  1. Write "10 days" on a piece of paper that you will hold while listening to it.
  2. Whenever you go commando, that's what my commando rules are for... See my signature.
You say you are an actress? Maybe you'd want to listen to the "Costume Takeover" file too. This is a file that makes you take on the features of your next costume. Its effects fade away next time you wear a costume. Only do this for demeaning costumes, though...

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Magnetic for this post: