View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 11:00 PM   #40
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotts96 View Post
Today you will go out to a busy public place for at least 60 minutes. You may only wear/take two items of clothing (that includes anything made of some form of fabric), plus high heel shoes. I would suggest a mini/micro skirt and a thin tank top. If you sit down you must keep your knees at least 6 inches apart, not crossed.

I look forward to your report.
Today I wore capris and what I thought was a low cut striped shirt and before leaving my house I wedgied my underwear as instructed for public appearances and set out for my day. The blue silk panties with green lace trim were thicker than yesterday's and were so much more noticeable and annoying. I felt like I had forgotten how to get dressed while walking to my college. When I showed up in writing, it was a very hot stuffy room and being in close proximity with 40 people wearing a wedgie I started to sweat. I held a blush for my entire three hour class until I met my boyfriend in our school building lobby. He immediately saw my outfit and frowned. He told me to go home. He made me take off my bra and forced me to put on what he likes to call "a proper skirt" before allowing me to host any of our friends. To invite them, he wanted to eat me out whilst I was on the phone beckoning them over. I let him lightly but I held back my screams. To which he became upset and decided to fuck me over the back of the couch until we heard friends knock at the door. He made them stand there for almost a minute while he wanted me to scream, but I got so shy and modest I held back. When he let our friends in, I mostly sat back and let him serve me drinks. He couldn't help but trying to finger me lightly once in front of a guy friend of mine he was trying to alpha, but I swatted him off. He fucked me again after our friends left and I even failed to make him cum. I felt so bad I gave him an hour massage until he fell asleep.
Today I ran out of time to do the two items of clothing punishment. I will try this week but frankly I am just so embarrassed. I need to become the kind of girl my boyfriend wants and I'm just having so much trouble. I can't figure out how to be the kind of slut he wants me to be. Does anyone have any punishments for my failures today or rules to keep me on the straight and narrow so I don't loose him?
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote