View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 09:13 PM   #36
scotts96
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebe_Gurl View Post
Before I left to get the birthday present I changed my shoes into a more sensible peep toed mule- still with a little heel! The ones my boyfriend told me to wear made me feel too cheap. He had also told me no jacket earlier but I had just thought I would carry it. I left for my errand with the instructed wedgie in place. As soon as I got downstairs, i became very aware of how exposed my nipples were under my thin shirt and how embarrassing it was to have my 34D tits bouncing around. Which is a look my boyfriend loves. Barely out of the door I start getting leered at by men. They're looking me up and down. I got cat called multiple times. I was so ashamed of my body that not even halfway there I threw on my cargo jacket to cover myself. I was mortified. Finally I got to the store and it started to become more apparent that I was wearing a wedgie. I looked around at all the nice, clean women shopping with their underwear rightly in place and I felt completely inferior. I blushed all the way down my chest the whole time I was in the check out line. Even my shoulders turned red and I started to perspire. I quickly bought him his gift, left the store and walked home as fast as I could making sure not to make eye contact with anyone. However, I left the wedgie in the whole time I was in public. Do I deserve a punishment or a reward?
Punished I think. You wore a jacket you were told not to wear.

Females are welcome to apply for dares and punishments.

Kik: scott.s1996

Unlocked males please don't message me.
scotts96 is offline   Reply With Quote