View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 04:46 PM   #31
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by getdaring View Post
So your doing it to make yourself more submissive to him? Have you never liked doing public stuff? How far are you looking to take public stuff in the future or are you just building up your courage?

So you've started the wedgie now? Just so I know, how does it feel? Do you hate the feeling of it? How do you think you'll handle the wedgie this week? Do you think you'll be squirming?
So! So far, Today i wore a little white top with no bra and a little red scarf around my neck and a green pleated skirt that goes to my knees. I even allowed my boyfriend to choose my shoes- where he promptly picked a cheap pair of 5 inch white leather wedges. I was embarrassed because I got them at target. My boyfriend complains I don't dress femininely enough and in this outfit I felt utterly exposed. But it was a warm day and he loved seeing my body so much he took me out for burgers. When we got home I made a point of giving him a blow job and he really wanted me to do it in front of my very busy city apartment window. I got really shy but I'm trying to make him happier so I complied. I was as enthusiastic as I could be and because he's told me it means a lot to him I tried to get his juices all over my face. When he was satisfied, he yanked me up by the hair and bent me over the couch to fuck me from behind without even taking my skirt off- all still in front of the window and I think there may have been a conference going on in the office across the street. He had to go have dinner with his extended family so I thanked him for the cum he left to run down my leg. Public scares but excites me. But I really tend to hate when creeps just leer at me.
Instead of doing your dare at first I had put my black and white polka dot panties in my pussy. But because I was told to I yanked them out and I now have them in a wedgie to go buy him a camera.
I am a week late in buying him a birthday present because I'm so forgetful so I'm about to go do that.
I'm slightly uncomfortable and I'm blushing. I don't know what this'll be like for a whole entire week...
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote