View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 10:58 AM   #70
JohnMuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwaway00101010 View Post
So this idea is awesome. Apparently however, there was a previous iteration which some people also enjoyed. This version seems a lot better, but I figured the first dare I post here should at least throw a nod in its direction.

Okay then let's see who measures up shall we?

For the Studs: Measure your erect length, and subtract it from 7.5 inches. Round that number down to the nearest inch. For every inch you have left, you roll once. (For instance, if you're 6 inches long, that leaves 1.5 inches left, that rounds down to one, and you have to roll one time. If you're 5.5 inches, that leaves 2 inches left, and you have to roll twice. Savvy?)

For the Bulls: Measure your erect girth, and subtract it from 5.5 inches. Round that number up to the nearest half inch.

For each roll, you're going to roll 2 six sided dice, add them together, and consult the quoted numbers below. Oh, I almost forgot; if you roll doubles, do that number, and then roll again.

Once you've completed all the challenges you rolled, wait for one minute, then take off the clothespins and write a report. If you still feel up to cumming; don't - for the rest of the day actually. Orgasms are for the big dicks.

If you're hung like a real stud or bull, and you didn't have to roll, edge once for your aching, small-dicked brethren, and then enjoy a nice orgasm.
Love the throwback to the previous system! As a stud with an eight inch cock I took an edge and very much enjoyed the orgasm. I thought of those who did not meet the old requirements as I did it.
ASL: 20/M/UK.

Likes: humiliation, CBT, mild pain, piss, underwear, exercise punishment, cum denial/play, bondage, public, anal, crossdressing.
Limits: scat, family, friends, permanent.

Add my Slave on snapchat: boybb
JohnMuk is offline   Reply With Quote