Thread: Deny the Dom
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 10:25 PM   #168
knorke
Glitter Princess

Here's a pm I got from chicken, by the way - who just sent it to me as apparently I'm the least likely person he could find to go through with it.

And I won't. But if you (reading this thread) want to, just say so below and I'll let you handle the rest. Only limited to one person, me thinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell
Hi Knorke,
my idea is quite simple but has the possibility to really break my mind...
In Germany, Prostitution is perfectly legal. So there are a whole lot of Dominas. One that lifes nearby offers Special tease/denial sessions. Before I have visited her a few times... Never longer then 1 or max. 2 hours... allways just vanilla bondage and edging with orgasm in the end.

Now my offer:
at the end of the time of the post (so either tomorrow or if you find 4 friends to vote, whenever you lot say)
You could formulate a letter, in wich you write down what said woman should do to me... In a Long term 5 hours session. I wont read it, I wont look at it, I will just Hand it over. Of Course there would be some Limits from me, but otherwise you and the others could go crazy... Cause realistic speaking... not sure i Can stand a whole year only on willpower...

I think now you understand why i didnt want to put this in the open Chat
Reduction task: Look at the time, remember it, and go stand in a corner with your hands behind your back - you're not allowed to touch the wall. Stand there for what you think should be 20 minutes, and repeat "I am thankful for being allowed to enjoy corner time" in your head, count how often you did, and post that here.

You can leave the corner and look at how long you lasted whenever you want. If it's exactly 20 minutes or more, reduce by three days.

Last edited by knorke; 04-20-2018 at 10:32 PM.
knorke is offline   Reply With Quote