View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 03:18 PM   #131
Keira.Knightley
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
This puppy would like a medium to hard challenge. Preferably not involving workouts.

Drinking pee and extending the time maybe for failure, other punishments you prefer are also fine instead or in combination.

Something hidden public, or covert public in the process (for either drinking the failure, or what you want to come up with).

I have available: Water, Tea, Coco (can't drink pure milk), Beer (can safely drink two bottles within two hours), Coffee

I do live in a village though have a train ride into a larger town ahead of me tomorrow. The ride takes about one hour each direction, and I have shopping business in town for about an hour as well.
The train usually has a lockable toilet space. There are public toilets at the city train station.
Drink 2L of water in 2 hours. Bring an extra liter bottle for the train into the town. Drink it along the way. Then you must walk to the nearest business, and you can go there.

Keira's Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Keira 's PM Dares

Crossdressing outfits

Keira's AMA

Permanently transformed into Keira Knightley!

WILL REFER TO MYSELF AS KEIRA AT ALL TIMES! SHE CANNOT USE "I". PM HER A PUNISHMENT IF SHE FAILS!

Transformed since August 11, 2017
Keira.Knightley is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Keira.Knightley for this post: