Thread: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 02:36 PM   #3
GreenRhogar

They wake up to the dinging of a bell. The girls all stand up and walk towards the door and sit down. The door opens and the man walks in. This is the first time that the new girls have had a proper look at him. He is tall and incredibly well dressed. He is wearing a navy blue suit with a white shirt and a navy blue tie and black shoes polished far better than should be possible whilst working on a farm. His hair is blond and perfectly groomed, his crystal blue eyes pop against the hair. “Good morning girls, how lovely to see you all, did you all sleep well?” he asks with a kindness to his voice.
“Yes Sir” all the girls chant
“Daisy, come with me please. As for you all, to your positions,” he says and claps his hands and walks away with Daisy. The doors remain open. Laura and Chloe start to walk out “Come on you heard him, lets go.” Jessica and Andrea walk towards them and follow them up and out towards another barn. The doors open as they walk towards it and show 6 chairs along each wall. The girls sit down and shackles come out from the arms of the chair to restrain their arms and legs. “What is going on? Says Andrea.
“It’s milking time” Chloe says excitedly.

Machines come down from above their head like seatbelts on a rollercoaster, with suction cups that position themselves into their boobs. And they start to pump and pump and pump. It hurts Jessica and Andrea, they do not produce milk so it is just pulls and tugs on them. Laura is flowing milk from both boobs, flowing down the tubes and down into the floor. Chloe produces a bit of milk however it stops about an hour in and she starts to scream. As the milk stops and the pain starts to hit her.

The girls then feel a sharp prick in their ass. “What was that?” asks Jessica.
“I don’t know” replies Laura with a shocked look on her face. I’m sure it’s nothing though.
The girls are taken back to their original barn and the process of milk, eat, sleep repeat goes on for months, during this time the girls each start to get more pregnant, all producing a bump, however they also start to produce 4 new nipples and slightly larger bumps of new boobs underneath those. They have all also been more able to produce milk, with small drips coming out of each of their 6 nipples at almost all time.

The girls go to their normal milking however today there are no milking stands, just a female doctor. “Come, sit down girls” they sit on 4 chairs in the middle of the room. “today we are going to do ultrasounds, this machine is very expensive, so we are doing them all at the same time”
“Lets cross our fingers for girls then” laughs Laura, the doctor looks at her and laughs again “yes, lets” the doctor says with her fingers crossed in front of her heart.
She walks towards Laura and rubs the gel onto her stomach. She places the sensor on and a tiny baby flickers up on the monitor. “I’m sorry hun.” The doctor looks up, “you’re having a boy.” Laura slumps down in her chair but does not show any physical response.
The doctor moves on to Andrea, “it’s a girl” Andrea screams out in joy.
Chloe moves her hands down for the doctor to use the ultrasound, “this is your first time isn’t it Chloe” says the doctor
“Yes mistress” she replies nervously
“You don’t need to say that to me, I’m just a doctor, call me Sally” says the doctor giggling, but then her face goes very stern and solemn. “I am very sorry that it has to be like this, but you are having a boy” Chloe instantly drops out of the chair and runs to the main barn screaming and in tears. “Let her go,” the doctor says, “she is allowed to be there, Jessica its your go.” Jessica swallows, her mouth is dry and her heart beat increases and her hands start to sweat. The doctor moves the machine and starts to rub the gel on her stomach. It is freezing cold but feels good as the doctor massages in. “Hold still for me darling” she says as she moves the to scan Jessica. Her and Andrea hold hands as she starts to scan.
Everyone gasps and the doctor drops the scanner. It smashes all over the ground. “you are having twins Jess” the doctor says, but look” she points at the now frozen monitor, “look at their bellies” she points out and the girls all notice, the babies have 6 nipples. “it worked, it worked. Go back to the barn and close the door. I need to go to the house” and she pushes a button printing off the picture, holding it and running to the doctor.

Laura starts to scream as her waters break. “Help, doctors help,” she shouts. 2 male doctors run forward, and Laura gets onto the bed and it taken away. “she’s done this before, she will be fine” one of the doctor says before taking her away “go back to the barn and wait for her”
The girls walk back to the barn and find Chloe crying in the corner. “Laura has gone into labour” says Jessica, “the doctors have her so its just a matter of time.” Chloe says nothing she gets up and walks away to the far corner. “What’s up with her,” says Jessica says disgusted. “She is hurt, her first child is a boy, did you see the doctors face, she was almost in tears, I hope she is ok” says Andrea. They sit down and start to chat. The next day Laura returns. “Hi everyone, don’t celebrate anything because he is gone, they have taken my baby. The same thing happened with my last son. It sucks.” Laura is completely not affected by this at all. The girls go about their day to day life for a few more months until suddenly Jessica starts to scream, blood flows down her leg. “Help. Help.” Andrea screams and runs to the door. Thud. All the girls turn around as Jessica falls to the ground.

Last edited by GreenRhogar; 01-07-2018 at 08:20 AM.
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote