Thread: The Farm
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 04:32 AM   #1
GreenRhogar

Default The Farm

This is a story I have written up after a doing a roleplay with a girl. She played the part of Jessica, a 28 year old girl with short blond hair that goes down to her shoulders. She is 5ft8 with big 36DD boobs and a slim muscular body
This is my first time writing a story, so I hope you like it.

Darkness. Jessica wakes up, her body cold against a metal table. She opens her eyes and cannot see anything, she is wearing a blindfold. She tries to move her arms and legs but she cannot, they are restrained by some sort of metal bonds. She hears footsteps walk up to her and her mask is ripped off. The light is blinding. 30 seconds pass and she looks down and and screams. She is completely naked on all fours with her arms and legs shackled in place. She looks up and sees a man in front of her. “What is your name girl?” he asks in a very soft voice.
“Erm, i… I’m Jessica. Where am I” she replies, her voice is shy and wobbling. She is clearly very nervous.
“Don’t worry Jessica, you are safe now. You are on my farm, I found you on the streets, you decided to come with me. You are going to be a hucow. Would you like that?” he asks
“Yes sir” she sighs, “anything is better than being back there” thinking back to the dark alley that she used to call home.
“Wonderful” he says, “Welcome to the herd” and he walks behind Jessica. He reaches out and picks up a long stick. Jessica screams as a sharp burning pain flows into his ass cheek. She starts to cry as the brand pushes deeper into her. He pulls it away and there is a hsss as it is plunged into water. The brand says A-23.

He walks back in front of her and kisses her. “I’m sorry Jess, this next bit will be more fun.” The world goes dark for a moment as a gag is pulled over her eyes. A large mask has been put her mouth with a big 7inch pink dildo sticking out of it. There is also a smaller 3inch dildo sticking into her mouth. “This will be fun for us both” he says wheeling in another girl, in the same pose, with the same brand on her ass, it reads A-22.

He wheels her in front of Jessica and positions her so the dildo is about 3 inches into her pussy. The girl moans. Jessica then feels a deep thrust as a dick is plunged into her. She lets out a huge squeal as hips touch her ass cheeks. The trust pushes her forward and the other girls ass is now in Jessica’s face. He pulls out and the dildo also moves out of the other girl. Slowly the man moves in an out making sure to go deeper and deeper inside Jessica. He speeds up going faster and faster, both girls start to moan as they start to reach orgasm. The girl at the front starts to scream as she orgasms. Her juices flow through holes in the mask into Jessica’s mouth. It tastes amazing, Jessica starts to move and lick the dildo with the other girls juices on it. The man tenses up and groans. Jessica feels a warm hot spurt of liquid within her pussy. She moans as he continues to thrust within her. After about a minute he pulls out and pushes in a plastic plug. He pants, waits for few minutes and then takes off the gag. Jessica breathes in a deep breath and swallows the juices in her mouth. “Thank you sir” she pants

“Yes, Thank you for that pleasure” the other girl says with a strong country accent. Jessica now sees her properly for the first time. She has long black hair on a slim body. Her boobs are pressed under her body into the table.
“We’re not quite done yet.” He says as he puts the mask over the other girls mouth. She gags but then becomes accustomed to it and starts to calm down. He wheels the trolley behind Jessica, removes the plug and pushes the dildo into her pussy. A jolt flows through her body and she instantly gets wet, filling the girls mouth with juices. The man walks behind the girl and starts to fuck her. This goes on for at least 10 minutes until he suddenly stops, and moans, clearly cumming into the other girl. He pulls out and puts in the same butt plug like contraption into the girl. He pulls Jessica’s trolley forward and inserts the plug into her too.
“Congratulations girls. Its not often I get two girls who are in heat at the same time. I had a lot of fun, and look forward to the next. Are you?” he says in a completely clear voice, as if he is unphased by the near 30 minutes and at least two orgasms he has had.
The girls both nod and say “Yes sir” in union, look at each other and smile.

He unties them and leads them out of the room, down and out of a massive entrance hall of a stately home. They walk down the driveway and towards a big red wood barn. “Let me introduce you to your new home. I hope you enjoy” and he opens the big double doors.

Last edited by GreenRhogar; 01-07-2018 at 08:17 AM.
GreenRhogar is offline   Reply With Quote