View Single Post
Old 07-30-2023, 02:41 PM   #13
cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
This would be after midnight so lowest risk possible but depending on your street could still be super risky

So what would it take for you to do it?

If you've done it already feel free to share your experience(s)
I actually did it around 2am today. I sleep naked anyway. I heard a noise so I went into my front garden to investigate, taking my door key in case I got locked out, first putting my hands over my privates. It was raining, the rain felt good on my skin. Anyway, the noise turned out to be a cat. I took my hands away from my privates. There was nobody about and I felt like going for a walk. So I closed my door, didn't want my dog getting out and didn't want to go back in my flat to put my clothes on as as soon as I'd put my shoes on, he would have wanted a walk. So I just walked naked, including bare feet. A car came by past my street but not on, I turned around so my genitals wouldn't be showing. Another car came past again about 10 minutes later as I'd stood on my street and not walked anywhere yet.
I didn't turn this time. Don't know if they saw me.
I considered going down the whole length of that street then crossing the main road to go down the old railway path (there's no track, just paths and embankings). But once I get walking there clothed during the day, I walk quite far, and I don't mind the feel of gravel or pavement or tarmac on my feet so I may have walked miles naked but I didn't want to have to walk back in daylight. Still it was a nice walk down my street, I prolonged it by stopping so altogether I was naked for 45 minutes.
When I got home, I went to bed but then felt what felt like glass in my foot. It turned out to be a blackberry bramble, which hurt but it hurt more when I pulled it out.
But still, it felt good to go for a short naked walk after not doing it for years. If I do it again, I'm not going to let that put me off. And if I do it again, I'm still gonna do it barefoot.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote