Thread: Rough Anal Dare
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 06:33 AM   #4
Mreow
getDare Sweetheart

1) Take the largest butt plug you can comfortable wear and use some lube to insert. Wear it for 30 minutes while doing chores.
1) Lick and suck your dildo for five minutes. Give it a nice blowjob, but don't put it in your throat or gag on it.
5) Riding that dildo from the top down
4) Go all the way in and all the way out on each stroke. Go slow and fuck yourself for 8 minutes. In, out. Feel how it breaches your asshole on each stroke inwards.
3) Time for the hairbrush or wooden spoon, 20 hard swats on each ass cheek.
6) No mercy. Master fucks your ass as hard, deep and fast as he can for 5 minutes. No breaks, or you'll need to start this phase over.
5) Take the dildo out and while looking at it, tell yourself how it felt to get fucked, how you loved the abuse your ass took, describe every phase out loud, and rub/stroke/finger until you come.

Did that aaaand well I'm really not good at sucking, my jaw was hurting me pretty quickly ^^
Riding the dildo for 8 minutes was pretty tiring and uneasy as I had to take it out at each fuck.
Spanking doesn't do much to me x)
The 5 minutes of intense fucking was nice, but I did it laying on my back. If I had chosen riding, I'd have been slower and exhausted too rapidly.

Nice dare overall, a bit disappointed not having any a-t-m, but maybe next time ^^
Mreow is offline   Reply With Quote