View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 04:53 PM   #25
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

The next morning we went to the beach but this time I didn't need to bury my dick in the sand. It's amazing how I could still very much accept how hot Kim was, especially wearing a tiny bikini. Although the previous nights activities were able to help my thoughts from racing away from me. I was at least glad to have more control of myself.

My biggest fear was the potential of the whole affair being awkward. We didn't discuss initially, soaked up the sun for another day. It seemed like an itch that has been scratched eventually. I'm not sure who started the dialogue on the subject but eventually we got into the thick of it.

"Hey I know I was really drunk last night but I really enjoyed it and I mean all of it. The walk back was intense and I hope you don't mind me jumping you when we got to our room" Kim rambled

"I'll admit it went so fast that it was hard to take in until afterwards. You are a beautiful woman. I'm certainly not going to mind getting such an opportunity to see you unclothed let alone anything else" I responded

"Okay because I will admit that once I knew about your dry spell. I did want to help out. It's why I wore increasingly smaller bikinis, it was my way of showing that I was willing. I mean I could have been more obvious but didn't want to seem like a slut." she added

"I don't know if you noticed but I got hard every time I seen you show more and more of your body. I had to bury myself so to not look like a human sundial" I explained

"Oh I was more than aware of that but thought it would lead to you eventually going a step further one of the nights. It was impossible to deny my own urges last night though. The walk home turned me on so much but I've got to ask were you hard because of what you had to do or because you got to see me naked" she asked

"It was admittedly a mix of both. I mean you are more than aware of my exhibitionist wants but it was 70% the sight of your body that did it. I liked the added dynamic of you keeping your heels and bag too. It was as if you were the one in charge. I suppose considering what happened after, maybe you were" I wondered

"The funny thing is that wearing the heels was probably the scariest part. I'd try my best to be quiet but it can't be done. It does make me want to try more though. I'm not sure how much further but if you have any ideas...." she gestured

*I took a bit of time contemplating the possible ideas that could be done but wouldn't be too crazy. After I'd decided I brought her to quiet beach around the corner from the main one. It was like a cove area but not another person in sight. I'd then suggested we swim in the water for a bit. Then it was time for her dare.

Then after some time I suggested she took off her bikini in the water. It took a bit of convincing but I could tell she wanted to try. She did comply after a deep breath and we continued swimming with me holding onto it. Then I decided to push it further by step out of the water. She seemed startled but I made sure she was okay to continue. We were at the furthest end of the beach but away from the busier part crucially.

I walked on the sand as she swam across the short cove. Then I got to the part that was make or break. I crossed the rocks which led to the main beach. She did briefly join me but as soon as she had come across she was gone. I retreated to find her back where she felt safe*

"Okay no more, please I need my bikini back" she panted

"Sure no problem, I'm sorry I shouldn't have went that far with it" I apologized

"No no, it's okay. I was fine here but once I seen the people in the distance I panicked. I'm definitely done" she clarified

*I didn't take anymore time away from her and her clothes. It was clear that this was her limit. We chatted for a bit on the beach and she did mention how she enjoyed it up the point of losing her cool. It wasn't something she wanted to try again even though it was exciting. The risk was obviously too great for her. This was fine with me, at the very least she now had a greater idea why I enjoyed the thrill so much*

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: