View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 03:46 PM   #14
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutterpunk View Post
So how did the punishment/training go?
Sorry, got caught up in work and school and forgot to write the report on this.

Prep: I started off my shaving my pussy and ass.
Day 1: I started by wearing my small plug for an hour, which wasn't really hard at all. I clenched for 5 seconds 30 times which, again, came pretty easily as the plug was small. Then I pushed for 5 seconds 30 times, which was a bit harder because it was difficult to not push the plug out. I then went on to push for 10 seconds 50 times and had the same difficulties with trying to keep the plug in. To finish off day 1, I did a 4 minute fast plug fuck. This was pretty easy to slide in and out.
Day 2: To begin day 2, I teased my ass with my medium plug a few times, then wore the plug for an hour. This time it was a little more uncomfortable. Nothing too bad, but definitely left me feeling full. Once the hour was up, I pushed for 5 seconds 30 times. This was a little easier since the plug was bigger, it didn't want to fall out so easily. After I finished the pushing, I fucked my ass with the plug for two minutes. It started out kinda difficult, but as I kept fucking, my hole got looser and easier to slide the plug in and out of. After the 2 minutes, I attached a full water bottle to the plug and stood so that it was hanging for 5 minutes. This definitely took a lot of clenching in order to keep the plug in. And to end day 2, I did 25 plug squats. They came pretty easily since my whole was already stretched, but my thighs were kinda tired at the end.
Day 3: I started out day 3 by lubing my large plug and slapping my hole 10 times and then wearing it for 1 hour. I have never worn anything so big for so long, and I definitely felt a strong displeasure while it stretched me open. After the hour, I clenched for 5 seconds 30 times, which definitely made me feel even more full and stretched. After that I did another 2 minute plug fuck. I had to move at a slow pace because of how painful it was to slide the plug in and out. Finally, the 2 minutes ended and I moved on to the next task which was pushing for 10 seconds 50 times. Again, this just made me feel really stuffed, but at the point, the pain was starting to subside. Next, I attached another full water bottle and stood with it hanging for 5 minutes. I was surprised by the fact that even with the large plug, this required clenching to keep the plug in. I then did 25 more plug squats. These took a while because of how extreme the feeling was of the plug going in and out. Finally, to finish it all out, I did a 4 minute fast plug fuck. This was really hard because of how big the plug was, but eventually I got it done and felt really achieved that I was actually able to get through day 3.

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote