Thread: Why why why
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 01:47 AM   #12
Twisted Kitten
Distinguished Member

I tend to use a real picture of myself (since I came out as a bisexual (Now pan sexual) crossdresser to my friends and family. But before coming out, I would never use any real pictures of me as my avatar just in case someone I knew got on getdare and recognized me. Nowadays I don't really care if anyone knows of my Kinks. But I also don't make it a point to tell everyone my Kinks. At least in real life.

At the same time, I don't make an attempt to hide that I use getDare and through this lack of an attempt to hide that I use getDare in real life, I have come across 4 friends of mine that also use getdare. However they don't use it to the extent that I do.

Currently, my avatar is actually my fursona. It was a fursona that my daddy had adopted on furaffinity and then gave to me to use since I was having trouble coming up with a design for my fursona.

My fursona is a femboy Fox. As for being a sissy? I am not a sissy, I'm a femboy. Always have been. Also, I do not desire to actually be biologically female. I am biologically male, and I am completely comfortable being male. I just like feminine things more than masculine things. Hence, I am a femboy. My blog post titled my i "live as my female persona Amanda" talks about it more in-depth.
Last orgasm:08/06/23 (from getting face fucked and swallowing)
Likes/Limits/Dislikes
kik: obvious_Ocelot

Last edited by Twisted Kitten; 01-10-2018 at 01:53 AM.
Twisted Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote