View Single Post
Old 09-15-2020, 08:55 AM   #43
aloe
Distinguished Member

Red face Hour 4

I put the clips onto my already hard nipples and went to the washroom. I was so happy to get to pee. From a pm I was to release half my bladder, pause, edge, then the rest. Gosh it was so hard to stop once I started *blushes* then I quick rubbed my needy clit to the edge. And immediately let the rest release.

Afterwards I recorded the time on myself and then used the marker to tease my asshole *BLUSHES*

My panties are still soaked from my leaky hole. And as per an earlier pm dare I reapplied the toothpaste to my clit and ass as well *blushes*

I’m realizing it’s time for my edges so I’m just going to quick do those before I post

.... reaching into my panties I pushed the vibe up deep in my needy hole making it feel so full! Then rubbed by little clit to a quick 2 edges. As I’m typing this I can still feel myself desperately clenching around the vibe looking for more. *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to aloe for this post: