View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 03:54 PM   #8
naughtynakedgina

(the game comes to a close)

Frame 10 - I put every bit of effort I could into getting myself together and I tried concentrating real hard on scoring my first strike. As I made my delivery, the ball slipped on my thumb and veered hard left directly into the gutter. I didn't really care anymore and returned to the ball carousel and picked up another house ball. As the rack cleared, I made my delivery and missed the pocket by a centimeter to two, leaving the ten pin standing again. I stood and looked at the scoreboard as Jim did the tallying, final score 126. Jason was working on 131 in the ninth so I let my shoulders sag as I went back to my seat and started to cry again. I didn't even look as Jason finished his tenth frame but from the number of balls, it was obvious that he marked with one of them. As Jason came back to sit down, I looked at the scoreboard and saw the final score, Jason 151, Bonnie 126. I wasn't only beaten; I was beaten by 25 pins.

Well, I didn't even want to think about owing two frames to Jason at the moment because the beer was doing its magic on me and I told Jason that I needed to use the bathroom. His reply of "Well, when nature calls, what can you do, right guys" as he turned to Sean and Sam who replied, "Yeah" and "You know it". All I could think was 'fucking rednecks' as I got up to head through the crowd and to the bathroom with Bev and Karen right behind me. The bathrooms at the lane were down a short hallway with the women's restroom the furthest from the main area. I immediately entered the restroom and went to the nearest stall to take a piss. Karen started talking as I was 'indisposed' by saying, "There is no way that Jason is actually going to carry through on the extra frames. No one is that cruel and mean." and Bev commented, "Fifty spanks, my god Bonnie, you have to get out of this someway". I exited the stalls and both girls stopped talking as they saw me with tears steadily streaming down my face.

"Oh Bonnie" Bev cried as she came to me and gave me a firm hug. "What am I going to do Bev? I can't masturbate in front of all those people and take all those spankings. I never should have even agreed to this stupid game. What am I going to do?" I cried out and Bev said, "Ok, then it's over, we leave now" and took me by the arm and the three of us headed out the bathroom door. As we turned down the hallway, there stood Jason, Sean and Sam at the end of the hallway. "We're all ready for you Bonnie, the crowd awaits." Jason said with a broad grin on his face. Bev spoke up before I even had a chance to think, "We're leaving Jason, enough is enough. You have already had your fun with Bonnie, now just move aside and let us go". "Whoa, ok ladies, but welching on a bet is some pretty serious stuff. Bonnie, there are a lot of people out there that heard you not only call me on the spankings but put the masturbation scene into the game, I think that followed you calling me a Son of a Bitch, right?" Jason asked and I put my most pitiful expression I could on my face and looked at Jason and started to speak, "Isn't there some other way that I can work off the two extra frames Jason, isn't there anything I can do? Please, I don't want to break my word or welch on the bet but I simply can't take the spankings and the masturbation scene, PLEASE, ANYTHING?”

Jason started to snicker and asked, "Anything?" and I closed my eyes before replying "Anything". I realized that I was offering my body to this red neck asshole but that compared to fingering myself in front of all those people and taking those spankings seemed mild in comparison. Jason looked at Sam and Sean and asked them if they wanted a piece of me and Sam just smiled real big saying, "Well, my girlfriend won't take it up the ass and Bonnie looks like she has a nice little tush on her so, maybe...., what do you think Sean?". Sean looked at me and then back at Jason and Sam before talking, "Jason, there is a crowd of people out there expecting to see the rest of the show, have you thought about them?" and Jason nodded his head saying, "Good point Sean, maybe they should have a vote in this too. Come on Bonnie" and Jason headed back to the lane. I followed, even though Bev tried to hold me back and stood behind Jason as he got to the lane. I immediately noticed some changes, all the balls on the carousel were gone and the crowd, who were previously on the benches behind the pit were now mostly in the pit. Jason started speaking addressing the crowd, "Hey everyone, Bonnie is trying to redefine her debt to me and I was wondering who here who wants a piece of her little body?” Four hands went up and a red headed extremely fat (like 350 to 400 pounds I guess) woman called out, "How is she at cunt eating?" as she raised her hand. I whispered to Jason, "Please Jason, this wasn't what I was talking about" and Jason looked over his shoulder at me and shrugged his shoulders saying, "You said anything, right. I didn't think train driving was your strong suit anyway. We got the ball rack all ready for you. We figured you would want to masturbate before the spanking since I doubt it will be very comfortable to sit after the spanking but that is your choice".

I was lost, I couldn't decide what I wanted or had to do. Bev started pulling on my arm towards the exit and I was resisting her when Karen spoke up, "Jason, can I take her penalty frames for her?". I looked to my left at Karen who was looking at Jason with an apprehensive look on her face. "Wow, that is what I call a friend Bonnie" was Jason's comment but then he continued, "That is really white of you Karen but I like you, little miss priss here needs to be put in her place and I want her to pay off the debt, or welch on it, that is her choice". Jason turned to the crowd and asked them, "Hey everyone, do you think that Bonnie has suffered enough or should she pay off her extra frames? Everyone who thinks she should pay off the frames, raise their hands". I looked to the crowd and everyone except Roger, Jan, and Jim had their hands raised and then Jim raised his hand followed by Roger. I felt my mouth drop open in shock and I looked to my one presumed ally in the crowd, the middle-aged counter lady Jan and as I looked at her, she slowly raised her hand. "It's unanimous" Jason yelled out and I quickly asked if I could have a few minutes alone and Jason said sure.

I walked back to the hallway with the bathrooms with Bev and Karen right behind me. I sat on the floor with my back against a wall, distinctly aware of the coldness and roughness of the concrete blocks on my bare back and the coldness of the tile floor on my bare bottom. I cried. I cried like I hadn't cried in years and Karen spoke first, quietly, "Bonnie, I can't believe you are actually contemplating going through with this. I agree with Bev, we need to just leave. Forget your clothes, forget Jim and Sam, they raised their hands anyway, and let's just get in Bev's car and go". I managed to stop my sobbing and tears for a few as I looked at Karen and Bev, who both looked extremely concerned about me and said, "You don't understand. My dad, god rest his soul, taught me that your honor was all that you had that no one could take away. Without honor, you have nothing and I made a bet and Jason is right, I raised the stakes on it, it wasn't all his idea. It was never supposed to turn out this way anyway, Jason was supposed to be naked and facing the humiliation, not me. I choked, just like Jason said I would and that's all there is to it."

I paused and thought for a moment before looking Karen in the eyes and asking, "Why did you volunteer to take the punishment for me Karen, I need to know". Karen smiled a little as tears came to her eyes and said, "Bonnie, you are popular and beautiful and everything and I'm just a common girl. I've done so many things to please guys that I don't even want to think about it and you are so torn up about this whole scene. It is just a matter of my being able to do it and walk away and continue my life and you, well I'm not sure you would be the same after this". She paused before asking, "Does that make any sense?". I thought about what she had said and Bev asked Karen, "What kind of things have you done?" and Karen's reply of "We need to talk sometime Bev" made me laugh a little at Bev's naiveness. I took a deep sigh and said, "Well girls, my time is up. Should I go through with it?". Bev instantly said "No, let's get out of here" and Karen just looked at me with a concerned look on her face. I made eye contact with Karen and straightforwardly asked her, "Do you want to watch me humiliate myself Karen? Honest answers only please". Karen kind of half smiled and I saw tears flowing from eyes as she nodded her head and mouthed the word 'yes'. I stood and gave Karen a big hug and a light kiss and hugged her again. "We need to talk sometime girl" I whispered in her ear as she whispered back, "I'd like that". I broke the kiss with Karen and then gave naive little Bev a big hug and she responded with a hard hug herself.

(next the finale)
naughtynakedgina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to naughtynakedgina for this post: