View Single Post
Old 11-11-2021, 04:06 PM   #6
naughtynakedgina

(continuing)

Frame 6 - I felt good as I got to the carousel and picked up my ball. I again tried to ignore my nakedness; it felt pretty cold in there, while concentrating on nothing but my mark and my delivery. I advanced and released the ball. It seemed to stick to my two fingers and the ball bounced a couple of times before heading for the pins. I quickly said a prayer as the ball contacted the pins too close to the head pin and left the five, six and ten pins standing. "Oh God" was all I could think as I looked at the split. I studied this split and thought if I could just get to the right of the five pin and kick it over to take out the six and let the ball take out the ten pin, I could still make this happen. I had done this before and knew I could do it, I just had to keep the ball on the edge of the gutter and contact the pins. I retrieved my ball and made my careful approach on the right side of the lane. I released the ball and it felt good as I watch it roll on the edge of the gutter towards the six and ten pins. Right before the ball made it to the six pin, the ball and my heart both went into the gutter. I shook my head and headed back to the pit where Jason stopped me and blocked my passage. He looked to the overhead scoreboard and I glanced over my shoulder to see what he was looking at as I watched Jim finalize the scores for the fifth frame, Jason 75 Bonnie 72 . I guess it didn't occur to me what the penalty was for not getting that spare until that moment. I felt tears falling down my cheeks as I reached behind my back and unsnapped my bra and let it fall over my shoulders to my right hand as I used my left arm to cover my breasts. I carried the bra to my seat and sat down, letting it fall on the seat beside me as I started to cry. Bev's arm around me was little consolation for the total humiliation I was feeling at that moment. I didn't even look up as Jason bowled his balls, just sat with my left arm across my breasts and my face in my right hand crying. I heard someone say, "Hey Chokegirl" and I looked up and saw Jason standing over me. He looked over his shoulder at the scoreboard and I followed his look. He had bowled an eight in the sixth frame and that left the sixth frame scores at 83 Jason, 79 Bonnie. I handed him my bra and tried to recover as much of my crushed ego as I could, while heading for the carousel.

Frame 7 - I was obviously not in any shape to bowl and my next throw went right down the middle again, leaving the four, five, six and ten pins standing. I went after this difficult split again like the last time and this time, I avoided the gutter but in avoiding the gutter, I overcorrected and just took out the six and ten pins, leaving the four and seven standing. I headed back to the pit, not even bothering to cover my breasts anymore, and looked over my shoulder to see that Jason needed but to knock down four pins to force me to take off my last remaining item of clothing. His first roll was all it took as eight pins fell. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing me take my panties off so as he went to deliver his next ball, I quickly slid them off my hips and off of my feet and set them beside me on the bench. I quickly glanced around the crowd, why I don't know, and saw that most everyone was watching me. I heard the pins and ball contact and a slight cheer come up from the crowd as I looked and saw Jim putting a spare mark on Jason's eighth frame. Jason came and sat down beside me and I muttered "You bastard" as I got up and headed for the ball carousel.

Frame 8 - I tried my hardest to regain my composure, impossible when you are naked except for socks and bowling shoes, and felt real good about my roll as I released the ball. The ball traveled down the lane and fell into the pocket perfectly and the brief moment of cheer I felt as all ten pins fell was short lived as I realized I would have to face the crowd as I returned to my seat. This embarrassment was greatly heightened by the fact that up until a month before, I had kept my pubic patch and vaginal lips shaved bald to please my old boyfriend. Now, with just short downy hair on my mound, I was sure the front of my slit was obvious for all to see. I thought about this for a second but figured that I had just scored a strike so I stood up straight, let my hands dangle by my sides and kept my head up as I went back to my seat. Bev congratulated me on the Strike and was real supportive of me as Jason commented, "Not bad Chokegirl" as he headed to the ball carousel. I looked up at the scoreboard and remembered that he was working on a spare with the lead and I changed my prayer to him getting a gutter ball. I didn't look as I heard the ball rolling down the lane and contacting the pins. The cheer from the crowd told me what had happened even without my looking. I looked to the scoreboard just long enough to see the X put in the box signifying Jason's strike. I rapidly stood and headed to the carousel ignoring Jason's "Choke Choke Choke" as I passed him heading for the pit.

Frame 9 - I thought, 'The game isn't over til the fat lady sings' as I retrieved my ball from the carousel and took my place on my mark. I was totally humiliated and all I could think about was revenge and getting out of this stupid game and bet. I calmed myself and made my approach and the ball felt great as it left my hand. My spirits rose a little as I watched it head to the pocket and contact it perfectly. My breath stopped as all the pins fell except the ten pin which wobbled and wobbled for what seemed like a minute (I'm sure it wasn't that long but it sure felt like it) and then straightened. My expletive of "GODDAMN IT" was heard throughout the building as I turned and walked in frustration back to the carousel. I looked over the crowd and they were all staring at me so I did something that was totally foreign to me. I bent at the waist and spread my knees wide giving the crowd a quick look at my almost barren pussy before closing my knees and saying "Are you all happy now?" My ball was taking too long so I grabbed a house ball and took out the ten pin in short order. I quickly went back to my seat and sat with a face that exhibited more anger and frustration than anything else. Jason was totally quiet as he went to the carousel and retrieved his ball. I watched as he took his time and made his delivery. Six pins fell, leaving the six, nine and ten on the right side and the seven on the left. He looked back to the crowd and shrugged his shoulders as he recovered his ball and took out the three pins on the right side. As he came back towards the pit, I tossed him my panties and stood and headed for the carousel. I looked at the scoreboard and did some quick calculations in my head, Jason had 131 in the ninth and I was working on a 117+ with the spare. I was fourteen pins down and if I threw three strikes in the 10th, could end up with a score of 157. With Jason working on a dead frame coming out of the ninth, I still stood a chance of winning this game, my last vestige of pride.

(getting pretty bad, will the luck change?)
naughtynakedgina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to naughtynakedgina for this post: