View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 01:09 PM   #1
naughtynakedgina

Default ? Strip Bowling due to my big mouth

Fiction? Well let me tell you that some of this is fiction, some is non-fiction. I'll let you decide which is which.

Well, I guess I learned my lesson the other night, my fat mouth got me into a jam again but this time the price to get out of the jam was total humiliation. TOTAL AND COMPLETE HUMILIATION. I think back to that night and I just can't believe what happened. I can't believe I actually did what I did and said what I said. The sheer disgust and humiliation is too much to fathom in my mind and I try to block it, but then I keep meeting people who witnessed my humiliation. They are everywhere, in the grocery store, at work, in the bars, maybe I'll just move and get away from this town and start a life elsewhere where nobody knows about this degrading experience.

I know that running away from my problems is not a solution, so maybe there is another way. How, I don't know, but maybe. Don't get me wrong, they don't comment on my humiliation or anything, but it's just the fact that they have seen me so humiliated that totally consumes me. I keep thinking about how I can redeem myself, maybe revenge against Jason. I do know that the first thing I need to do to get this out of my soul is to put it on paper and I thought you guys might get a kick out of this. I figured that I could just write it up and be done with it, an ancient memory. Well, here goes, the story of my most humiliating moment.

I'm 30 years old, single white female, and short at 5'4" and in pretty good shape. For those guys (and maybe girls) out there who need the vital statistics, I'm around 120 pounds, work out regularly at high impact aerobics and swimming, have a firm 36C bust, and my pubic hair is just like peach fuzz from my shaving myself until about a month ago. I think that I am attractive and have an attractive body and a pretty face (at least people say I do.) I should know enough not to get involved in situations like the other night but I guess you learn from your experiences.

Ever since I was 10 years old, I have been bowling with my family. As I grew up, my favorite Saturday night teenage hangout spot was Midnight Madness at the local bowling lane. My handicap (average) is 155 and I'm really proud of my ability to bowl with the best of my bowling league friends. I guess my one weakness in bowling is that when the game in on the line for my team, I invariably choke. I guess I'm not very good at performing under pressure, and I should have realized what a risk I was taking the other night.

Last Tuesday night, a group of us went out to the bowling lanes. There were five of us, two other girls, Karen and Bev, and two guys, Tom and Jim. We knew that the leagues finished up around 11:00 on Tuesday nights and the lane normally closes after leagues. But Roger was Bev's uncle and was managing the lanes that night, and we figured we could get a game or two in before Roger had to close. We showed up around 10:15 and Bev and Jim went up and talked to Roger about staying open for us. Karen, Jim and I all headed to the bar for some beer. Bev and Jim came to the bar shortly after we sat down and said that Roger said we could bowl til midnight, the time the bar closes. Well, leagues finished around 10:50 and meanwhile, we had buddied up with Sean, Sam and Jason at the bar and they were going to join us on our bowling outing. I know all three guys and they were all redneck construction workers who used the bar as a hang out after work. We got to the lane and took a few practice throws before starting the game. We teamed up four and four with Jason joining us three girls (Karen has a crush on him even though he is married with two children) with the other four guys bowling on the lane beside us.

Well, the beer kept coming (the guys were buying) and our 'team' got beat pretty bad the first time. I managed to bowl a 152 but Jason's 96 really put us in a hole. I had bowled with Jason before and he, like a lot of rednecks, tries to use muscle and power to knock the pins down instead of technique, but in 10-pin bowling, technique is the way to play. We got a lot of ribbing from the guys next door about them beating us by 45 pins but I just had another beer and said, as the self appointed leader of the team, "It was just one game" and they laughed and we started another. This time things were a lot closer between the teams and as the 10th frame rolled around, we were eight pins down with me still having to bowl. Jason, who was pretty wasted by now, started heckling me with "Don't choke Bonnie, its only eight pins" among other lines. I guess I was a bit pissed at him as I went up and went through my normal motions. I don't know if it was the beer or my old choke syndrome but the ball got away from me and headed straight into the gutter. Bev and Karen comforted me telling me that it was only eight pins I needed but Jason kept up with the "Choke city" and "Choke girl" lines. My next and last ball headed for the pocket but broke too soon and left the six, nine and ten pins standing.

The guys on the other lane started saying "Good game you all" and started getting their stuff together but Jason wouldn't let up, "Choked again, huh Bonnie" and "Choke Choke Choke". I was pretty fed up with someone from my team harassing me and I said so, "Even with the last frame, I still bowled a 141. Your harassing me and you bowled a 112? Sounds like you’re the choke boy, Jason". Jason laughed and said, "I don't like bowling on teams, I prefer bowling one on one, that is my strong point. I love the pressure of beating one person" and I said, "Ok, hotshot, let's do it. Me and you, one and one, and I bet I'll beat the socks off of you". Jason quit laughing and looked at me, "You bet? What will you bet little miss priss?". I thought for a moment, "A dollar a ball, you got the nerve to take me on or are you chicken?".

Jason put on a serious look and stood and went to the table behind the lane and poured himself a beer saying as he was walking away, "Well, Bonnie, I hate to pass up a deal like that but I have this policy about betting on games, I don't bet money on games". He poured his beer and looked at me and looked up and down at my body before saying, "How about a little game of 'Strip Bowling'? Or are you chicken, Bonnie?” The statement of Strip Bowling took me totally off guard and was said loud enough that everyone at the lane heard it. Directly after he said that, Jan, the lady behind the counter called out "LAST CALL". She was mostly ignored since the 12 people at the bar were heading for the benches behind our lane.

(more to come)
naughtynakedgina is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to naughtynakedgina for this post: