View Single Post
Old 09-21-2023, 08:52 AM   #27
ItsanArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
How about the classic.

Wear a short skirt, so that when you sit your pussy is exposed unless your legs are held tight closed. A tight form fitting top. No bra or panties. Wear this on the day you have several classes, and sit where you can be seen by people entering or leaving the room. You are to try to get to class early and sit down so people see you as they enter and then be the last one to leave as well. And while sitting, you may not let your knees touch. This way you will be on display the whole class, but you won’t know exactly who has seen you.

If you want to add some more spice, roll a 6 sided die before each class. The number you role is the number of inches you must keep your knee open the whole class.
This one peaks my interest and I think I’m going to do it. But I don't know how I feel about sitting right at the door/ where people come in. I will likely try this and update where I sat in the report.

Loves: Any and all things public(This is why I am on this forum). Public predicaments, forced public, risky public, High chance of getting seen(not caught), risks, bets & odds, clothing separation, Being vulnerable, Anal

Likes: Dice dares, Public Bondage (within reason), Public Picture Recreation

Dislike: Orgasm Torture, Pain, wedgies, degradation, body writing.

Limits: Blackmail, Photos/Videos, Piss/Scatt, Family/friends, Sex with strangers, Gross stuff
ItsanArt is offline   Reply With Quote