View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 12:59 AM   #28
stats2001

Default Your responses...im loving just about all of them!!! hoping you are not in lockdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexychick95 View Post
Eye color:blue
Hair color:blonde
Clothes you are most likely to be seen in:jeans and singlet
Height:i don’t know
Weight:65 kilos
Bra size: 10D

Now imagine the following scenarios and rate on a scale 0 to 10 how much would you enjoy them. Explain why.

1. You are tied spread eagle by an attractive person, on a bed, naked, with a pillow under your ass and:

a) you are massaged all over your body with oil 8 I’d feel relaxed and love it

b) your clit is slowly massaged but it just can't bring you over the edge 5 I’d hate not being g able to edge

c) you are teased with toys and he/she always stops right before you cum 7 would feel amazing to be so close and just wanting to cum

d) you are forced to cum, but he/she continues to play with your senstive clit 9 I’ve always wanted this to happen

e) you are tickled all over your naked body 4 I am very ticklish and would hate it

f) he/she puts ice on your clit and penetrates you with ice dildo until it melts 7 it feels amazing

g) you are forced to pleasure him/her orally 6 I wouldn’t mind doing t

h) you are penetrated with rather large uncomfortable dildo5 would be so painful

i) he/she puts clothespins on your sensitive parts (nipples, labia and clit) and slowly tears them away 3 I don’t deal with that kind of pain id hate it

j) he/she puts toothpaste on your clit and starts to brush it with a toothbrush 4 would be so painful but would turn me on so much

k) he ties a hitachi wand to your pussy a leaves it there for 20 minutes 7 I’d be cumming so much

2. You are tied face down ass up and:

a) your ass is explored with his/her fingers 5 I have never tired it before so don’t know how I’d feel

b) he/she spanks your ass with cane 5 would be painful but turn me on

c) your ass in penetrated with a large uncomfortable dildo 3 would hurt so much

d) he/she puts a skinned ginger root (figging) into your ass 3 I’d hate how much it hurts

e) he/she puts clamps with weights on your labia 2 it would kill

f) he/she lets a big german shepherd to fuck you 1 I’d never let this happen

Some random questions:

Do you like math? yes

What scenario I forgot to mention would you enjoy?tried spread eagle and cum while still having my clit played with

Are you wet now? yes so wet

What is the first thing that have ever been inserted into your vagina? my fingers

How did it feel? it felt weird but also amazing

Were you ever felt in love with a math nerd? no I haven’t

Can you do a strict push up? yes I can

Would you like me to PM you some dares that involves exercising and masturbation? yes please
Would love to chat again...I think we said hello quite along time ago, but I could be wrong. Im in Sydney, totally understand if you dont want to be too precise, but hoping you are not locked down in Victoria, or this weekend in QLD... Fingers crossed you are staying safe in this crazy world

xoxox
Mark

Love to chat sometime!!
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote