Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 02:19 PM   #45
TorD180

Default Chapters 18 and 19

Thanks redtiger for your feedback! I spent an extra long time proofreading and editing these two chapters so hopefully there are less mistakes. I also spent extra close attention to sticking with a single tense but I'm sure a few slipped past me. If there are any glaring mistakes please keep letting me know!

Chapter 18: Hiking Along

Thursday, 11:04 A.M., Anna

We had been hiking for about two hours now and nearly that entire time had been spent in silence. Adam and Jess would occasionally make some trivial comment, but I had mainly kept quiet besides a reflexive one-word response to a question posed by one of them towards me. My eyes had barely left the ground for most of the hike since every time I lifted them up to look around, they would inadvertently make contact with one of them and a flood of shame would heat up my body and force me to jerk my head away. The sound of the waterfall could be heard through the peacefulness of the forest, though it was still a ways off.

“This is getting ridiculous! Anna, the longer we go without talking, the harder it’s going to be.”

She was right. I knew she was right but I still had this constricting feeling in my stomach that threatened to make me throw up if I verbally acknowledged what happened yesterday. I turned to look at her, afraid I would see anger in her eyes but all I saw was a look of sympathy mixed with a hint of sadness. I was at a loss for words.

“Well, since it was my bright idea that brought us here, it’s only fair that I start. Seeing as both of y’all seem too awkward about everything I’ll just get it all out into the open. Yesterday, after you left Adam, we had a sort of… experience together and if I’m being honest I… I kinda enjoyed it. No, I really enjoyed it.” My eyes opened wide in disbelief. Did she say she enjoyed it? Was she not mad then? “It was a physical moment similar to the one that you two shared. She told me that she made a move on you and ended up touching your penis. How do you feel about all of this?”

I watched Adam and was waiting tensely for his response when I felt my foot catch on something and I lost my balance. I should have known better than to try to walk backwards in the woods. My body twisted around and my arms extended themselves in preparation of impact but that impact never came. A pair of arms extended themselves around me and caught me. I was pulled backwards till a figure was pressed up against my back. Once I had recovered my balance I spun in those arms and found myself looking up into Adam’s face. We stared at each other as he started to give his answer that I had been dreaded for so long.

“To be honest, I was really freaked out. That’s why bolted out of there, I had no idea how to react. But I’ve had some time now to think about it and I would be lying if I said I didn’t like it and regretted leaving as quickly as I did. Any guy would be lucky to be with you and have happen to them what happened to me.”

My eyes had begun to well up and the first of several tears started down my cheek. I threw my arms around Adam’s waist and buried my face into his chest. His arms pulled me tighter against him and he planted a kiss on top of my head. “You don’t know how relieved I am to hear you two say those things. I thought for sure you would be mad at me. I was just so confused and overwhelmed after seeing Tony with that girl and I let my emotions and stupid insecurities jeopardize our friendship.”

“Nothing could Jeopardize our friendship.” A soft voice spoke beside me and another arm wrapped around my back and we stood there for what seemed a whole afternoon.

“Now what’s this about you two sharing a physical moment?”

I let out a single chuckle. The gentle, continuous laughter of Jess vibrated through my body.

“Oh, just a game we need to show you. Which reminds me, you still owe me something. I get one wish, remember?”

I looked at her with confusion. “What are you talking about? That’s only if I lose.”

“I don’t remember ever saying chicken.”

She can’t be serious. “That doesn’t count, my mom came in and-“

“And you stopped cause you chickened out, rules are rules!”

I glared at her while she responded back with a innocent yet devilish grin. I sought some help from Adam but got only a shrug of his shoulders in return. “Fine, but on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“You have to play the game with Adam.” I figured this would get her to stop but I was surprised when her grin became even wider.

“I think that’s fair. As long as you play with him too.”

Play with Adam? My legs trembled with nervousness and my heart raced with excitement. I tried to collect myself as not to allow my shaky voice to give away how much I wanted to. “Fine, you have yourself a deal.” Jess jumped and quickly clapped three times. This was all accompanied by a squeal.

“Do I get a say in any of this?”

“No!” We both shouted in unison.

“So, what’s this wish of yours you want me to fulfill.”

“I dare you to just into the pool under the waterfall.”

My mouth fell open. “But the water will be freezing! And my clothes will be soaked the whole way back! It’ll be miserable and I’ll catch pneumonia.”
“Since when do you swim in clothes?” She gave me a wink before she started walking again towards the waterfall.

Chapter 19: Waterfall Fun

Thursday, 12:40 P.M., Anna, Adam, and Jess

-Anna

Goosebumps started to spread over my skin as I dipped by foot into the water. We had just finished eating and it was time to answer for my mom’s interruption. “I can’t believe you’re making me do this, the water is freezing!”

“Maybe next time don’t be a chicken! And it’s not freezing. The water is just really, really cold.”

I glared at her not for the first time today then turned my attention back to the water. This wouldn’t be the first time I got in water this cold on a dare, but it would be the first time Adam would see me in my underwear. Luckily, this place was deserted this time of day and year so he should be the only one. The worst part of the whole thing is I am going to have to hike the whole way back without them or else be miserable. My bra won’t be so bad as I often don’t wear one since my boobs are so small. But these leggings, let’s just say, I know I should have worn more roomy clothes for this hike. Well, it’s now or never. I pulled my cardigan off, throwing it at Jessica’s head and grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt.

-Adam
I was sitting at the picnic table watching. She had been pleading with Jess for about ten minutes to get out of having to jump in the water but Jess wouldn’t budge. It was getting to the point where it seemed nothing was going to happen when a cardigan went flying through the air and hit Jess square in the face. I let out a small laugh but my focus was immediately drawn back to Anna. She had pulled her shirt up her torso, her back was towards me, and the straps of her black sports bra were now visible against her muscular, tan skin. Her arms reached over her head completely removing the shirt from her body, her long hair fell messily back down over her shoulders. She tossed that to Jess as well for safe keeping and hooker her thumbs into the waistband of her leggings. Slowly the skin-tight pants made their way down her legs as she bent over to match their progress. The material of her light blue panties stretched tight over her athletic butt that was presenting itself in its fullness. Completely bent over and with her pants around her ankles she attempted to remove them fully but for a second time today lost her balance. Unlike last time, I wasn’t there to catch her.

A moment before she hit the water her brain must have registered what was going on because she let out a shrill scream that was instantly replaced with a loud Splash! Anna flailed her arms for a second before gaining composure. She sat in the knee-deep water facing us, her pants were still wrapped around her ankles. Instinctively I jumped up and ran to the water’s edge but by the time I was there both girls were cackling loudly which set me at ease.

Gasp! It’s so cold!”

“It’s about to get colder, it doesn’t count unless you’re all the way in!”

Anna acted quickly and flipped over. Her little butt poked out of the water as she pushed herself out further into the pool. The water was up to her neck and I could tell she was wading as well as she could will her hindrance in mobility. Click, clack, click, clack. The sound of chattering teeth filled the air.

“Is. This. Good. Enough?” Her words came in between gasps of air.

“Yeah, you’re good, come on out!”

She swam back towards the edge of the pool and crawled out onto the ground. Jess pulled two towels out of her bag and wrapped one of them around Anna. Why did she have towels with her? She couldn’t have planned this, could she? Nah, I shook my head. She was probably just over prepared like usual.

In front of me stood Anna who held the towel tightly against her and shivered. Jess used the other towel to dry off her legs and exposed, toned stomach.

“Go have a seat on the bench, we’ll get those pants off of you and finish drying you up.” Like a duck following its mother Anna waddled over to the picnic table and sat down. Jess took the towel off of her and used it to dry her shoulders and back. “Help her take those pants off, will you Adam?”

It took a moment to register that she was talking to me and another for what was being asked. I slowly approached them and knelt down. I pulled her feel towards and me using one hand on her calf to steady her leg while my other hand slipped her feet through the ends. Her calf was hard and muscular in my hand and her skin still cold to the touch. My eyes couldn’t help themselves, they drifted up to her bare legs, her soft skin glistening from the water. After regaining my concentration, I was able to free her legs from their constraint. No longer restricted they naturally separated from each other, stretched outwards in relief. During this process something colorful caught my eye, a few feet in front of me in nearly full view was her sweet womanhood. The water had made her panties translucent which allowed me to see the trimmed hairs underneath. They clung extra tight to her skin, giving her a camel toe and showing me the outline of swollen lips. I glanced up at her, afraid I was going to be caught, but I saw that her attention was on Jess. Even though I knew better, I took this rare opportunity to take in more of this heavenly sight.

“I asked you to take off her pants, not get into her panties.”

I jumped up, nearly falling over myself in the process. Apologetically I looked at Anna, hoping for forgiveness. Her face had turned beet red, but with embarrassment instead of anger. She immediately closed her legs, her hands covered the spot that before had my undivided attention. “I’m so sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking, I-“

“Don’t worry, I guess I owed you that. Are we even now?” She gave me a tiny smile through that embarrassed look.
“Even.” I smiled back.

-Jess

“Do I need to go and give you two a few minutes of alone time?” I couldn’t help but snicker. They both looked so embarrassed and ashamed. And people say I’m the innocent one! “You should probably get your clothes on before you get any colder, you’re pretty much dry.”

“What am I going to do about my pants? They’re soaked now too.”

I reached into my bag and rooted around. It should be in here somewhere. “Aha!” I grabbed my spare pair of sweatpants and pulled them out. “Here you go.”

“Wow, you really came prepared. Thanks!”

She reached for the pants but I pulled them back at the last second. “On one condition.” She let out a disgruntled mumble. “You and Adam have to play the game, right now.”

“Right now?! But I’m nearly naked and about to die of hypothermia!”

“You can put these and your other clothes on first, but you have to play before we start hiking back.”

“I still don’t know what game you girls are talking about.”

I ignored him. “Do we have a deal?” She stared at the pants for half a minute.

“Okay, whatever.”
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: