Thread: Fiction: My Two Best Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 11:15 AM   #43
TorD180

Default Chapter 17: Into the Woods

Chapter 17: Into the Woods

Thursday, 8:52 A.M.

As I pulled into the parking lot at the trailhead I noticed there was only one other car there, a baby blue Honda Civic, Jessica’s car. Of course she’s here already, she hates being late almost as much as she loves books and about as much as _____. I was greatly relieved Anna wasn’t here yet and I would have a few moments to collect myself and try to get a feeling for the situation from Jess. She was watching me as I pulled up beside her car, sitting in the driver’s seat with a cup of coffee in one hand and a book in the other. She waved the book at me and gave me a smile as I parked beside her. Waving and smiling back I opened the door and stepped out into the chilly air.

It was a warm day for fall but cool enough that I was glad I had decided to bring along some sweatpants. I leaned over to grab them off the passenger’s seat and was ready get back out when the sound of a car door made me look up. Jess had gotten out of her car with her back towards me. She had on a pair of body-hugging, light blue faded jeans and a fuzzy, soft sweater. She lifted the coffee cup up to her mouth to take one last swig before bending over to put it in her car. Bending over left her small, tight butt pointing straight at me a mere few feet from my face. It stretched the material of her jeans showing off the small curves of her firm cheeks and I couldn’t bring myself to look away. The sudden motion of her standing up made my body react quickly looking down at the seat “looking” for my pants. Backing out of my car I started to slip my sweatpants over my athletic shorts as Jess made her way over to me.

“Hey Jess!”

“Wow, you’re actually early.”

“Why does that surprise you? I know how much you hate people being late”

“That’s never stopped you before.” She said with a smirk. Its true, I was often late, though not nearly as bad as Anna, but I figured today was the worst day to get on the bad side of either of the girls. I was slipping my second leg into the pants when I lost my balance and started to fall. Luckily a hand on my back and one on my arm caught me enough in order to steady myself. Turning my head I came face to face with Jess as she looked up at me, her smirk had been replaced by a grin and a loud laugh could be heard in the silent parking lot.

“Here, let me help you.” She moved around to be in front of me, either hand on my sides just above my waist holding me while I was able to pull the sweatpants the rest of the way up. She was only a bit shorter than me, to top of her head was slightly below my nose. I couldn’t help but breathe in the scent of her hair which was far more intoxicating than the fresh fall forest. “Thanks for your help.”

She looked back up at me with a shy “No problem.” She said smile but held her hands where they were for a few more moments. The sound of a car pulling into the parking lot finally caused her to release me and back up. I followed her gaze towards the new car and sure enough it was Anna as she zipped into a spot several spaces down from our cars. We watched as she got out, a coffee cup also in her hand and a pair of sunglasses on even though it was an overcast day. As she walked over towards us I noticed she was wearing her black skintight leggings and a loose cream colored cardigan with a light blue crop top underneath. She didn’t even look up at us or say hello but started with a simple “Can we just walk in silence for a bit? I don’t want to talk about things quite yet.”

“Sure,” Jess and I both replied in unison. Without hesitation Anna turned and started to make her way towards the trail entered the shade of the tress without looking back to see if we were following. Jess and I gave each other a concerned look before turning to follow her. “Can you grab that bag in front of your car, it has the food in it.”

“Of course!” I grabbed the backpack and slid my arms through it while keeping pace with Jessica about 30 feet or so behind Anna. Walking behind her I couldn’t help but note that her cardigan came down and rested just above her butt. Unlike Jess, Anna had a much more pronounced butt while it was still small and muscular, the curves of her athletic cheeks were visible without the need of bending over like Jess. I was still taking in the view when I felt s small sting on my shoulder. Instinctively I raised my hand to rub it and snapped my head over to see what it was. All I saw was Jess giving me a warning glare. Giving her an apologetic look I turned my head, making sure to make a show of looking up and around at all the trees that we passed.
After a several minutes of hiking in silence Anna had put even more separation between her and us, clearly not wanting to deal with things yet.

“I don’t blame you, her butt really is looking on point today.” Confused I glanced over at Jess who was looking straight ahead, and after following her gaze, realized she too was checking out Anna. “Is it as good looking as mine was by the car this morning?”

She was now looking at me with a mischievous smile. Had she caught me? Did she know? “I didn’t… I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Please, I’ve seen you checking us out all the time. This morning wasn’t the first time you couldn’t’ take your eyes off of me bending over for something.” I tried to think of an apology but all that came out was a garbled mess of stammering words. Luckily she let out a laugh, at least letting me know I wasn’t in complete trouble. “Relax, It’s fine. Anna and I joke about you checking us out all the time, we actually enjoy it.”

“Wait, really? And you’re both okay with this?”

“Well, to be honest the first time I saw you checking out Anna I was a bit freaked out. It was in 7th grade when we went to the pool one time during the summer. We had just gotten out and she was drying herself off and you were staring at her with blank expression on your face like you had forgotten something. I asked you a question and it wasn’t till the third time asking when you finally responded. Later that night I told Anna and we were both a little disgusted at first but then we joked about it and after a while we found it funny, even turned it into a game.”

“A game?”

“Yeah, we realized we actually liked you checking us out and we turned it into a sort of competition at times to see which one of us you could check out more on a given day or what outfits got your attention the most. We gave up on that after a short time but we still enjoyed getting to tease you and having you check us out then get worried you were about to get caught. Today wasn’t the first time I bent over in front of you on purpose.”

Was that a wink I saw? “Wait, you did that on purpose??”

“Of course it was on purpose, why else do you think Anna and I like you to sleep between us whenever you stay over or cuddle up next to on the couch during a movie? We both enjoy getting you turned out and seeing your reaction. Her grabbing your dick yesterday wasn’t out of the blue, she’s wanted to do that for a long time, in fact both of us had, we simply couldn’t bring ourselves to do it. Don’t act so shocked, I’m not surprised she did it, only a tad upset she did it yesterday after what we talked about.”

Wow, this was a lot for a guy to take in. Does that mean that they liked me or was this merely all in fun? There was too much to process and my brain started to shut down. This silence can’t be good though, she’s going to take it the wrong way, I have to think of something to say. “What did you talk about with her that would make you upset?”

“It’s actually one of the things I wanted the three of us to discuss today, so don’t worry, you’ll find out soon.” With that she went off at a much quicker pace, gaining ground on Anna. I stood still for a few seconds trying to understand what Jess said, but it felt like I was in a dream. It has to be a dream right? There’s no way the last eighteen hours was real. Well dream or not I had to find out how it was going to end so I began to jog in order to catch up with the girls.
__________________________________________________ ___________

I hope everyone is enjoying the story, I swear I actually plan on finishing it this time!! I was planning on finishing this story right before the party started on Friday night and maybe writing a second story that takes place solely at the party. Would this be something you all would be interested in or not? And if I do write it is there any feedback you might have on this story. Any critique would be greatly appreciated but I was also curious about the chapter length, this way of building up suspense rather than just jumping into the sex (though I do promise volume 2 will have a lot more sex) and the overall believe ability of the situations and conversations
TorD180 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TorD180 for this post: