View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 05:26 PM   #27
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
I like the teasing.

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
This is a close one, but I think the slime question below makes the decision easier.

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Tentacle-monster after-care is a must.

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Another close one.

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tentacles or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
It's like a big, many-armed spreader-bar.

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
I'd be in this more for the many arms than for the gooeyness factor, but that's just me.

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Like some above, I say this despite the hot weather right now.

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Cuddles are the best!

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Servitude is the second-best.

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Girl-monster, although I don't know that it would be that easy to tell.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote