Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 11:20 AM   #3
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3 - Yours

I didn’t have time to process this new information as in one smooth, slow thrust, the dildo slid into me. I gasped, my mind going blank as I felt myself slowly filled. I clenched down around the object. She paused to let me get accustomed to the size before she slowly slid back and thrust forward again. This time, I could feel her hips as they ended the thrust against my thighs and I then knew that she was using a strapon.

I trembled and instantly felt myself closer to the edge than before. Her deep chuckle told me that she knew that I was struggling with myself. But that alone sent another quake rippling through my body and suddenly I was right on the edge. I knew just one more thrust alone would cause me to lose the battle. I stiffened and my mistress froze. I uselessly clenched at the dildo buried inside me, desperate to feel that final thrust to give me the endorphin rush of release that I desperately needed. It didn’t come and my Mistress stayed still between my legs as fresh tears pricked my eyes.

As I slowly fell away from the edge, she spoke, “I told you I was going to make you wait.” I shivered and nodded disappointed. She flexed her hips and started slowly thrusting into me again, this time maintaining a slower pace and building the heat back inside me again. Just before I crashed into my orgasm, she stopped again. I had to stop myself from screaming in frustration as the tears of aggravated disappointment fell down behind my mask, but it didn’t make her give in. She waited until my body had calmed down again before driving me straight back up to the precipice of bliss. Four times, five times, and I was blaring on the inside. I had lost count of the number now in my desperate need for release.

Now, she pulled back and the dildo slipped out of me. I let out a little gasp at the loss of contact but managed just about to hold in my whimper. She stepped back and with a dull thud, I heard the strapon fall to the floor. “I have decided that you will pleasure me before I let you come,” she said to me as she moved to release my wrists and I saw that she was now naked other than her mask.

I was unable to take my eyes away from the perfect slender body that again looked very familiar. I sat back on my heels as I was released from the bench and she took in my tear ravaged eyed. Her voice instantly softened. “Oh, baby,” she whispered as she untied my mask and dropped it to the bench, before gently running her thumbs over my cheeks to wipe the tears away. “You are beautiful like this.”

I kept my eyes lowered and I felt the warmth fill my chest at her words. As a smile curved on my face, she gently tipped my chin up to place a tender kiss on my lips. She stood and held her hand out to me. My legs trembled and could barely support me as I moved around the bench to her side. She helped me climb onto the large bed and I waited for her as she moved around the base and pulled leather straps up onto the bed. “Give me your feet,” She commanded, the previous tenderness replaced with a sharp command.

I quickly did as she instructed. She cuffed my ankles so that I was facing away from her. There was enough give to the restraints that I could kneel if ordered to but I was unable to escape. Anticipation was racing down my spine as she moved to climb into the bed. She quickly arranged the pillows to support her head and lay before me. Her legs fell open drawing my eyes to her core. It was dripping with need. I swallowed hard, seeing her reaction to what she had done to me. She let me look for a minute before speaking. “Only use your mouth.”

I risked a quick glance up at her. The blue in the eyes was almost lost behind the pool of want. I felt my breath hitch slightly as I nodded my understanding to her. I carefully lowered myself to take my first taste of her. I was ambrosia to me and I had to fight my responding moan from escaping. Barely any pussy I had experienced was as delightfully flavoursome as this one. She gasped and shuddered at the first touch of my strong tongue flicking at her most sensitive skin. I remembered the techniques some of my old sisters had taught me and as I rolled my tongue around her moist pussy I made sure to leave the odd flick against her clit. I lost myself in the taste and experience and felt her shudders match my own.

“Oh God, Lien,” She moaned as I sucked on the tender nub. The sound of my own name momentarily brought me back to myself and I paused to glance up at her. “Do not stop,” she snapped. “If you stop again before I give permission you will not come at all tonight.”

I could see the truth of the threat in her eyes and I quickly went back to work. This time however my mind was racing with thoughts. Who the hell is this person? How and why do I know her and why does all of this seem familiar? As I licked, nipped and sucked this perfect pussy, I wracked my brain for answers but everything came up short. My thoughts were then interrupted as she bucked up against me and came with a long moan.

My eyes turned back to her and my breath froze in my chest at the beauty of her body, flushed and relaxed after her orgasm. Keeping her threat in mind, I thrust my tongue into her and grinned as I felt her walls clamp down around me. I nuzzled her clit with my nose as I thrust my tongue to retrieve every essence of her juices. With a wordless cry she came again and I lapped up all that my tongue could reach. Eventually I felt her hand in my hair, pulling me away from her. “Enough. Come here”

I moved up the bed towards her, stopping though when I felt the tug at my ankles. I glanced back momentarily confused before seeing my restraints. I felt my centre clench as my situation crashed back over me. I was completely at my mistress’ mercy. I glanced back up at her and saw the smirk on her face. It sent a shiver through me as desperation ran through me again. She shifted and crashed her lips into mine. This time I wasn’t prepared and I couldn’t stop my responding moan from echoing into her mouth. Her teeth bit into my bottom lip in response and she found my nipple, giving it a painful pinch and twist. I jerked back from her with a gasp.

“I have not given you permission to speak yet. Do I need to gag you in order to keep you quiet?” I quickly shook my head. “Good. Do you still want to continue?” I nodded and she rolled off the bed, moving back towards the foot of the bed. She released my ankles. “Roll over.” I did as ordered and she reattached the cuffs to my ankles, tightening the straps so I was spread eagle over the bed. I tested my range and found that I could bend my knees slightly but that was all. She moved again and gripped one wrist, pulling it over my head to attach it to one of the rings in the headboard.

I could feel my body pulling between the restraints and knew I’d be completely helpless as soon as my other wrist was attached. The thought sent a shiver of anticipation run through me in a way that I felt I had waited my whole life for this. My mistress leaned across y body to attach my free hand. It brought her breast into reach of my mouth and I arched up to take the nipple between my lips. She sucked in a sharp breath at the feeling of my mouth on her. She immediately pulled back and viciously twisted both nipples. I bucked under her, feeling the pull of my restraints.

“Are you allowed to do that without permission?” She asked me in a deceptively calm voice. I shook my head, keeping my eyes as downcast as possible. “Then tell me, why you did it.”
“I... I couldn’t help myself Mistress,” I stammered.
“Do you want to be punished again?”
I licked my lips. “No, Mistress.” My voice was shaky and I wasn’t actually certain if I wanted to be punished or not.

She chuckled. “I’m not sure about that.” I blushed deeply. “God, Lien, you are simply delicious,” she said, running her tongue down my neck before latching her mouth over my nipple. She rolled the hardened tip with her tongue for a moment before biting gently. I moaned, arching my back to press my breast into her. She immediately pulled back and laughed. “You want me to make you come?”
“Yes Mistress. Please Mistress,” I begged.

“Very well, I do believe that you have earned it, despite touching me without permission,” she said allowing me to hear the desire in her voice. She pressed herself against my side as she trailed a hand up my thigh to delicately tease y swollen folds. I shuddered with every little bit of touch.

Before she could reach my desperate need though, I found myself stopping her. “Mistress, may I ask you a question?”
She immediately pulled back and rested her hand on my thigh. “Yes Lien. What is it?”
“Why do you seem so familiar?”
I felt her stiffen beside me. “Look at me,” she said and I slowly let my gaze meet hers through the mask. I could read some understanding in her eyes as she gently smiled down at me. “I will tell you who I am before we are finished tonight, but I’m not yet ready for you to know.”

I was disappointed and my eyes fell away from her. “OK, Mistress. I’m sorry.”
She took hold of my face and tilted my chin forcing me took at her again. “Do you trust me?”
I did. “Yes Mistress.”
She smiled. “good, then let it be enough for now that you are mine, at least for tonight,” she said and pulled gently against the collar that I had almost forgot was circling my neck.
I swallowed hard. “Yes Mistress.”
“Say it,” she commanded. I was confused. What was I supposed to say? She saw the confusion and added, “Say that you are mine.”
“I’m yours, Mistress.” I could feel the weight of those words settle on me and I relaxed.
“Tell me who you belong to.”
“I belong to you, Mistress Mel,” I replied, feeling need course through my body as I accepted this truth flow through me.

“Good,” she said simply, watching me carefully. She apparently saw what she wanted to see in my eyes because she quickly kissed me before rolling away and standing. She moved back to the cabinet and came back with a large dildo, a bottle of lube and a small vibrator. My eyes went wide at the sight. It had been a long time since something that large had been in me and I felt some panic begin to set in as she drew closer to the bed. She noticed and quickly dropped the items on the bedside table before wrapping her arms around me and gently stroking my side.

“It’s OK, Lien. It’s alright,” she murmured into my ear, the voice instantly calming me. As she felt my breathing slow she sat up, looking down at me. “Do you trust me?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Who do you belong to?”
“You Mistress. I’m yours,” I replied, feeling safe once again. I was still scared of the size of the dildo but I did trust my mistress not to hurt me.
“Yes you are,” She purred in satisfaction, licking her lips before continuing, “But you stopped me from taking my pleasure in your tight, hot cunt. This is punishment for that error.” My eyes grew wide and moisture pooled between my thighs.
“I’m sorry Mistress...I...”
She cut off the panicked excuse I was about to utter with a grin on her face. “Don’t worry my pet. I will let you come this time.”

I clenched in anticipation as a shiver ran through my body. Suddenly, every nerve ending was on fire and desperate for her touch. “Please, Mistress,” I begged.
“Please what? Please stop? Do you want to use your safe word?” Her voice seemed hard and angry.
“No!” I practically shouted. “Please fuck me, Mistress.”
She laughed, “As you wish.” She picked up the vibrator first and twisted it on before pressing it roughly against my clit.

“Oh, fuck!” I screamed, bucking against the buzzing between my thighs. She chuckled as she shifted to kneel between my spread legs, never relaxing the pressure on my incredibly sensitive nub. She roughly plunged two fingers deeply inside me. I moaned, clenching around her.

“You’re so wet,” she purred as she added another finger and thrust back into me. I forgot how to breather under the sudden onslaught of adrenaline on all my senses. “Breathe, Lien.” She reminded me and my breath shuddered out in pants and gasps. In just a few more thrusts I felt myself on the verge of orgasm again. Part of me expected her to halt it again, denying my release, but she didn’t. She just thrust as deeply into me as she could and curled her fingers to send me screaming over the edge in ecstasy. The onslaught didn’t stop though and a second, somehow even more intense orgasm ripped through my body.

After the second orgasm, I could tell that I was more open to my mistress and she pulled her fingers from me and set her vibrator to the side. My mistress quickly wiped her hand on the sheet before reaching for the dildo. She had swiftly covered it in lube and moved back into position between my thighs. She dripped some of the lube onto me and my hips jerked up in response to the cold liquid. She grinned widely at me before easing the tip to my entrance. I could feel it press against me and I forced myself to relax and accept it.

I shuddered vigorously as it slowly filled me. When it was buried as deeply as it would go, my mistress asked, “Are you alright?”
I let out several needy pants before I could find my voice. “Yes Mistress.”
“Good,” she said before beginning to carefully thrust in and out of me. It only took one thrust for me to come again. I was so completely filled that every movement seemed to bring out short intense orgasms that raked through me.

My mistress began thrusting faster and harder as I became more open for the large phallus that was plunging within me. Each orgasm built upon the one before until I let out an endless scream as my body arched as far as the restraints would allow. I slumped back onto the bed as sobs suddenly began wracking my small frame. I immediately felt the large dildo pulled from my body as my mistress hastily pulled me into her arms. “Shush, it’s alright. You’re OK,” she whispered into my ear.

I was still trembling when the last sob faded. I turned my face to nuzzle into her neck feeling more satisfied than I had ever felt. I’d never felt safer, or more content in the arms of any other lover, maybe ever. I knew in that moment that this was something I desperately needed in my life, and that thought scared me.

Feeling the sharp shuddering breath against her neck, my mistress pulled back. “Are you OK?” she asked looking down at me.
“Yes Mistress. That was just overwhelming. I’m sorry that I cried,” I replied pushing my fears away to focus on the woman in front of me.
“She smiled kindly, “That’s alright Lien. It happens more often than you’d think.”
“Oh... OK,” I said with doubts flushing in. I didn’t want the reminder that she did this often. I looked away trying to hide the sudden emotions on my face.
“Look at me,” she commanded gently. I did as she asked and I saw the understanding in her eyes. I blushed when i realised she knew what I was thinking. “Do you want to stop?”
I wasn’t really sure how much more I could take, but I knew if this was the only night I could belong to my mistress, then I certainly didn’t want it to end. “No Mistress.”

She smiled wonderfully at me. “Good, I’m not ready for it to end either. However there are thing we need to talk about first.”
I was confused. ‘What did she need to talk about?’ ‘Am I not pleasing her?’ Did I do something wrong?’ The thoughts rushed through my head but they all died as she sat up and reached back and began to untie the bindings that had kept the mask in place all night. Understanding rushed through me and I relaxed. I watched with growing curiosity as the mask fell away replacing my relaxed persona with pure rage as recognition flooded me.

“Mia!” I shrieked.
Her eyes met mine with a look of guilt mixed with hope. “Yes Lien.”
“What the fuck?” I yelled as I stared up at her. I struggled against the bindings, suddenly feeling way too exposed and uncomfortable under my former sorority sister’s glare.
“I’m so sorry,” she whispered, but made no movements towards releasing me.
“Let me go Mia,” I demanded glaring at her.

Her eyes turned cold as she looked down at me and I had to suppress the shudder as her domme persona fell back over ever feature. “No Lien. You still wear my collar, so I refuse to take any order from you.”
Not ready to back down from her I spat out the only words that came to mind, “Fuck you!”
Her response was immediate. She reached out and twisted my nipple painfully. I gasped as the not long forgotten hear shot through me again. “You know what you have to say if you want all of this to stop,” she stated in a far too calm voice.

I gritted my teeth to stop the safe word from falling off my lips. This wasn’t the Mia that I had left at the sorority. She had seemingly changed in these years. She was in control and the mist that had sometimes shrouded that judgement seemed to be gone. I trusted this Mia and if I was being perfectly honest, I wanted this Mia. That realization made me freeze. I swallowed and forced myself to think about everything I went through in that short time in the sorority, and then everything that happened tonight, knowing that it was Mia who had done it to me. I felt the shiver rake across every part of my body as my core flooded with pure need.

“No,” I gasped out.
Her eyebrow shot up as she pinched my nipple roughly. “No what, Lien?”
I moaned. “No Mistress.” I felt the desperation fill me as I knowingly called Mia that for the first time.
She smiled triumphantly down at me and released my throbbing nipple. “Good girl.” She moved to straddle my waist and leaned down until her face hovered a fraction of an inch above mine. “Do you still want to continue?”
I was panting with raw desire. “Yes Mistress.”
“Who do you belong to?”
I shuddered. “You, I belong to you, Mia.” I felt something seemingly shift and settle inside me.

Mia’s eyes widened and her breath caught slightly. “Yes you do my little butterfly.” That name sent a pulse straight to my core that I hadn’t felt for nearly three years. Her lips crashed into mine with a force and need that left me squirming under her. When she pulled back, her eyes were dark with desire and she was panting. “God, Lien, I’ve been waiting so long for this.”
“You have?”
“Yes, and I intend to make you pay for every minute that I’ve had to wait to finally feel you again.” Her voice was husky and caused me to shiver in anticipation.

For hours I paid for making her wait. I paid her until with a final screaming orgasm we both collapsed onto the bed. She finally released my wrists and ankles from their restraints but left the collar. She took a short chain from the drawer in the bedside table and clipped one end to my collar, locking it with a small padlock before securing the other end of the chain to the headboard with another small padlock. I was so tired by this point that I simply watched her.

She smirked at me and stated, “I just want to make sure you’re still here in the morning.”
I smiled. “I had no intentions of leaving Mistress.”
She cupped my cheek in one hand. “Well, just in case you feel differently in the morning.”
She tugged me into her arms and I willingly curled into her side, resting my head on her shoulder. “Thank you Mistress,” I whispered, feeling exhaustion rising to claim my sore body. I knew I’d still be feeling that in the morning, but I didn’t care.
Mia chuckled and gently kissed my forehead. “You’re welcome my little butterfly. Now go to sleep. We’ll talk more in the morning.”
“OK,” I said sleepily before dropping off into a deep dreamless sleep.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: