View Single Post
Old 11-28-2023, 07:04 PM   #23
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Now that you've had your threads going for a couple weeks let's reflect on them a bit.
  1. Which question in this AMA have you most enjoyed answering?

2. Which question in this AMA have you been most embarrassed answering?

3. Which rule you've been assigned has been most enjoyable to follow?

4. Which rule you’ve been assigned (that you didn’t forfeit) was the most difficult to follow?

5. Which dare that you've done have you most enjoyed doing?

6. Which dare that you’ve done have you enjoyed least?

7. Overall, on a scale of 1 to 10 how far out of your comfort zone have you been pushed by your time on getdare so far? (1 is everything you’ve done has felt completely normal, 10 is you’ve been pushed right up to the edge of what you can handle).

And as bonus questions,
  • What is your favorite dare you’ve seen in other getdare threads that you think you could actually do?
  • What is your favorite dare you’ve seen in other getdare threads that you know you could never do?
1. I think I most enjoyed describing my body. I described parts of me that nobody has seen which felt so personal, but was fun.

2. If I have a desire to be a slut. I don’t like the implication of me being a slut and feel I am not one, despite the things I’ve done.

3. No social media. I thought that would be a bad thing but I think being unplugged from that has actually improved my life.

4. Having to wear leggings everyday. I like having the freedom of what I wear and am getting tired of the same thing all the time.

5. Reading erotica in a position with my butt in the air and spread. I loved the feeling of my butthole and vagina being spread and completely exposed if anybody walked in. Those are very private parts for me so the risk felt exciting.

6. I haven’t really accepted a ton of dares I haven’t enjoyed. The one I most didn’t enjoy would probably be the wedgie while working out. I just found Yang uncomfortable and didn’t enjoy it.

7. I’m probably at about a 6

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote