View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 08:07 AM   #4
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. Change into being the opposite sex right now. I don't know that I would want to be a guy. I mean other than less creeps and that sort of thing I have no interest in being a guy.

2. Turn into being completely pan-sexual right now. Eh why not I'm bi so being pan wouldn't be that different.

3. Spend a weeks holiday on an island resort, all expenses paid for, but everybody there always wants to fuck you. Doesn't mean they will, but everyone, regardless of gender, is just constantly sexually aroused by you. Hmm I think I would be okay with this. I mean if I don't have to fuck anyone unless I want to then why not. Free trip like heck yeah.

4. Have both a penis and a vagina starting right now. Eh I would be okay with just keeping my vagina.

5. Turn into a live sex doll for a week purchased by a random person. All your 5 senses will be fully working as well as your heart, lungs and brain, but you won't be able to move or make a sound and you won't need to eat, drink or use the bathroom. Whenever you are not in use you will simply sleep. No I don't think I would do this.

6. Get fucked by or receive oral from a random stranger right now. Um hmm honestly neither cus it would be weird for someone to appear in my house. But if I have to pick I guess get fucked.

7. Get the most perfect sex and play partner BUT you must turn become a full Dom if you're now a sub or a sub if you're now a Dom. Eh Im good. Don't want to dom. At the very least not all them time, I'm defiantly more sub though am little curios about domming.

8. Become the owner of a kinky hotel, where the dress code is kinky, sexy or nude and pretty much anything goes as long as it's safe, sane and consensual. This could be a lot of fun.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote