View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 06:25 PM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Outdoors Adventure.

I want to be lead on an adventure outside around my neighborhood. Essentially, a little of public or semi-public tasks. They can be in broad daylight, middle of the night, or whenever you prefer. I also would follow any rules imposed during my little adventure.
Anything inside of my limits should be accepted. If you prefer I do any tasks in a string or at a certain time, feel free to include that detail in your post. I would like the tasks to focus mostly around Anal, edging, possible pain, and just all around my likes, but as I said, you may choose to have me do whatever may please you.
If I see your task and it is very well written, You may leave your kik usernsme and I will get to you with a report. Please post your tasks in the reply tab, not as a PM, as they sometimes don't load right for some reason. Anyways, I'm prepared, so go ahead!

Please keep in mind I am a transgirl, and I still have my male parts, so work with me on that!

Thank you for your time! And don't forget, I always reserve my right to reject a dare under any circumstance I see fit.

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)

Last edited by Kitii; 03-19-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote