View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 08:25 PM   #21
diaper_puppy1

I guess I'm mostly in the agnostic camp. I do not know what higher being there is. I believe heavily in science, but I can see parts of our Big Bang theory, particularly if the multi-verse theory fails, where a "God" being could be fit in.

However, I do not believe in "God" as most people in Kansas do. I do not believe that some Masculine all knowing, all powerful being would seek the worship and such tiny and insignificant things such as ourselves. If he did, then he would be weak in relying on the adulation of what would be the equivalent of ants to him, and he would not be worth our worship.

There is undeniable wonder and beauty and magnificence in our universe. Sometimes, things such as fate or chance or karma seem all too uncomfortably real. I do not think there is just nothing. But I can't believe in a Judeo-Christian-Islamic God.

At the same time, Buddhist beliefs hold a certain appeal. The seeking of a centeredness in the universe. Becoming balanced with everything. There's definitely some merit there.

Limits: Super-public, blood, eating weird things.

If anything isn't in there, it's probably something I'm willing to try

20/M/Bi/US
diaper_puppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote